Things You Hate

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually really enjoy watching More to Love. I think that the premise is fantastic, and the guy on the show is one of the greatest reality tv characters of all time (which, I suppose, isn't saying much). The guy LOVES fat chicks. Love 'em. He wants every fat girl to feel beautiful...it's awesome.

HAS ANYONE SUGGESTED RAPE?-R.R.
We were discussing something about ethics in one of my classes today, and a guy said something along the lines of, "Well it's fine to break the law as long as you're willing to deal with the consequences." My nemesis got all red and angry, and in his tirade of a response, yell, "So it's ok if I RAPE whoever I want as long as I don't mind going to jail for it!?!"He obviously hasn't read the memo that you can't go screaming R in a classroom packed with 73 women...the hush that fell over the crowd was deafening, and I loved every second of it.
We were discussing something about ethics in one of my classes today, and a guy said something along the lines of, "Well it's fine to break the law as long as you're willing to deal with the consequences." My nemesis got all red and angry, and in his tirade of a response, yell, "So it's ok if I RAPE whoever I want as long as I don't mind going to jail for it!?!"He obviously hasn't read the memo that you can't go screaming R in a classroom packed with 73 women...the hush that fell over the crowd was deafening, and I loved every second of it.
i love talking about rape.
There's nothing funny about rape.
well there is, but you had to be there.
I actually really enjoy watching More to Love. I think that the premise is fantastic, and the guy on the show is one of the greatest reality tv characters of all time (which, I suppose, isn't saying much). The guy LOVES fat chicks. Love 'em. He wants every fat girl to feel beautiful...it's awesome.We were discussing something about ethics in one of my classes today, and a guy said something along the lines of, "Well it's fine to break the law as long as you're willing to deal with the consequences." My nemesis got all red and angry, and in his tirade of a response, yell, "So it's ok if I RAPE whoever I want as long as I don't mind going to jail for it!?!"He obviously hasn't read the memo that you can't go screaming R in a classroom packed with 73 women...the hush that fell over the crowd was deafening, and I loved every second of it.
He should've said then and stood directly behind the other, breathing on his neck. Inhaling the intoxicating aroma of Axe Body Spray...What was I saying?

So I've been trying out a slight variation in my typical posting style...whenever possible I'm avoiding the quote feature, instead assuming that everyone will have just read whatever it is I'm responding to and therefore will understand the context of my comments. The only problem is that I keep being just too slow on the trigger (a departure for me), and almost every time someone throws in a blocker that hurts my post because it's no longer in the correct sequence. It's a shame, because I think that a quoteless post......I've stopped caring. Carry on.

I actually really enjoy watching More to Love. I think that the premise is fantastic, and the guy on the show is one of the greatest reality tv characters of all time (which, I suppose, isn't saying much). The guy LOVES fat chicks. Love 'em. He wants every fat girl to feel beautiful...it's awesome.
love that show too, he is such a sweetie, now that it's down to the final 2 girls it's a tough decision I like them both but I think he will go with Tali. He is awesome and seems genuine, honest and shows his emotions and heart.
  • 2 weeks later...
For some reason, these animated gifs are the kryptonite to my otherwise supermac. It might have something to do with how Safari handles them, but whenever I load a page with one of these things on it I get a spinning beach ball for a 3-5 seconds, and my CPU meter goes through the roof. It's not the file size that's the issue (although if I knew they were that big I would have complained that you were wasting my bandwidth too!) it's the constant updating that needs to be done to play every frame over and over.
I know everyone has been worrying about this, so I thought I would put your minds at ease and report that Snow Leopard fixes the animated gif issue. fireworks2_e0.gif
I know everyone has been worrying about this, so I thought I would put your minds at ease and report that Snow Leopard fixes the animated gif issue. fireworks2_e0.gif
You just gave me a reason to upgrade...
People whoe end a post with "ducy" or something similar. It's condescending. Stop it.
See, some people would respond to this, and at the end of their response, they would write "ducy" or something similar. It would be their idea of a joke. By doing the very thing that you find annoying in a response to the fact that you find it annoying, they think they're being funny.Not me though. I'm way too funny to settle for that sort of obvious, base humor.

Also, some people probably expected me to actually include something like "ducy" in my above response. See, to them, it would be funny if, in the middle of an awkward meta rant against using "ducy", I actually succumbed to using "ducy" myself. But I didn't. Again, it would be trite and mundane humor, and I'm not one to settle for that. So, stop waiting for me to do it. I'm not going to, and I'm offended that you thought I would.

See, some people would respond to this, and at the end of their response, they would write "ducy" or something similar. It would be their idea of a joke. By doing the very thing that you find annoying in a response to the fact that you find it annoying, they think they're being funny.Not me though. I'm way too funny to settle for that sort of obvious, base humor.
Also, some people probably expected me to actually include something like "ducy" in my above response. See, to them, it would be funny if, in the middle of an awkward meta rant against using "ducy", I actually succumbed to using "ducy" myself. But I didn't. Again, it would be trite and mundane humor, and I'm not one to settle for that. So, stop waiting for me to do it. I'm not going to, and I'm offended that you thought I would.
See? You are far too erudite to stoop to such a base level. Besides, anyone with a lick of meta-perception would read between the lines and auto-insert at least a couple of "ducy's" on your behalf, if only for their own amusement or, possibly, in a vain attempt to out-meta you, which may not be possible, given your multi-level, Rube Goldberg-esque reply.
Ugg boots.
mayonnaise, mustard, onions ... *shiver*
youth soccer
Dancing with the StarsAngelina JolieChips with my Subway Sub even if it is cheaper to get them than not get themtwitterThe YankeesTim TebowTwilightSydney CrosbyKatie KouricJay LenoFarmtownFarmvilleMafia Warsdead kittensunicorn rape
Southeast Michigan
People who keep their blue tooth phone thing in the ear all the time.People who text while talking to you and or driving near you.People.
People who know everythingmost womenpeople who lead the min on every street even if you raise them every street