Things You Hate

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep in mind the comparison that in only 50 years communism killed around 300-400 million people. 50 years.
You'd be surprised how little people are impressed with the "it's not as a bad as Stalin" defense.
You'd be surprised how little people are impressed with the "it's not as a bad as Stalin" defense.
You mean people are getting tired of spouting an event in history that maligns an entire group of people poorly?Wouldn't have thought that could happen.btw the answer to the inquisition question is around 2,000 people total. Less than are suicide rate amongst lawyers per year in America.
European history is filled with examples of papal corruption. The Roman Catholic Church basically ran the world for hundreds of years. And like any Kingdom with power, they killed and stole at will. All the while claiming to be better than everyone else. They sold people a dream and made tens of billions off of it.
Yep, that's worthy of inspiring hatred. Good summary!
btw the answer to the inquisition question is around 2,000 people total. Less than are suicide rate amongst lawyers per year in America.
Which makes it a truly glorious achievement. Doin god's work. As for the pope, I think railing against the use of condoms in Africa is enough reason not to invite that guy to dinner.
You know that Miller is no longer American owned right? Stick to one word answers so you don't sound foolish.
Actually I didn't know that. And I will answer with however many words I want to answer with so Fuck off you arrogant prick. Seriously! I mean I would have not been offended at all if you had just had said the first part, but to say I am foolish because I might not keep exactly up to date on companies being bought and sold just makes me want to smash your face in and I don't even know you. InBev buying budweiser was a huge deal reported everywhere and I haven't seen anything big on Miller so excuse the fuck out of me.
You know that Miller is no longer American owned right?
Actually I didn't know that :club: guess I will just have to stick to microbrews from now on to support the American Brewmasters.I looked over my last post and it was very mean spirited so I decided to just FYP and then leave a post that I would have responded had you not included the 2nd part.
btw the answer to the inquisition question is around 2,000 people total. Less than are suicide rate amongst lawyers per year in America.
So that makes it okay? Or the fact that an ******* in Russia killed more in less time somehow makes this okay. Only a true brain-washed believer could justify the fact that his church killed at least 2000 people as fine based on the number being so small. The church, that supposedly believes in the tenet turn the other cheek, tortured and killed 2000 people that they admit to. And you are arguing that should be okay due to other deaths by other people. Simple amazing.
So that makes it okay? Or the fact that an ******* in Russia killed more in less time somehow makes this okay. Only a true brain-washed believer could justify the fact that his church killed at least 2000 people as fine based on the number being so small. The church, that supposedly believes in the tenet turn the other cheek, tortured and killed 2000 people that they admit to. And you are arguing that should be okay due to other deaths by other people. Simple amazing.
Or I am pointing out that using the simple minded sound bite style logic that the church is evil because look at the bad things they did isn't a viable conclusion? Especially when the reality isn't even close to the perception?It is possible to point out that people have exagerated things about the Catholic church without saying that what they did was okay?Especially since I'm a protestant and would have been killed by the Catholic church for my beliefs at a few times in history.Or you can just continue being angry about all things religious and keep your dark little reality safe from facts. You'll have company around here.
Or you can just continue being angry about all things religious and keep your dark little reality safe from facts. You'll have company around here.
I would really like to know what facts I am being deprived of as an atheist.And its not that I am angry about all things religious, it's just that I happen to believe that "needing faith" to believe in something is an incredibly dangerous precedent to set for future thought processes. If it is okay to make these leaps in logic in religion, it is okay to make them politically, racially, etc. It's how people like Hitler get and keep power without people asking too many questions. Faith. Faith is bullshit. If the conclusion cannot be reached logically, with reason and rationale, then it isn't worth reaching.Great book out in paperback by Carl Sagan and Ann Druyan A Demon Haunted World - Science as a Candle in the Dark does a wonderful job of explaining this position.
It is possible to point out that people have exagerated things about the Catholic church without saying that what they did was okay?
Sure, but the unexaggerated version of what they did still does fit the criteria for evil. Also, I know your standard response to this sort of thing is to hold atheists responsible for the evils of communism and nazism. But the real culprit in all three of these situations is something the true scientist is against in all its forms: dogmatic ideology. Keeping this thread on topic, I hate dogmatic ideology.
Sure, but the unexaggerated version of what they did still does fit the criteria for evil. Also, I know your standard response to this sort of thing is to hold atheists responsible for the evils of communism and nazism. But the real culprit in all three of these situations is something the true scientist is against in all its forms: dogmatic ideology. Keeping this thread on topic, I hate dogmatic ideology.
You seem very sure about this
Budweiser
warm pissy watered down beerthe Montreal Canadiens, Buffalo Sabers, Buffalo Bills, Yankeespeople who are inpatient rudenesspeople who are judgmentalliarspeople who don't know how to have fun and or don't know how to partyand people who slow play Aces
Perhaps being a nurse isn't the right job for you.
you got that wrong I have that, it's the people who don't have it I hate.it's the ones who just lose it all the time over and over.
there's always home health
that's were's it's at now Sal, wish I was back to work trust mebeing at home sick, sucks. I rather be back to work functioning.
people who are inpatient
Perhaps being a nurse isn't the right job for you.
you got that wrong I have that, it's the people who don't have it I hate.it's the ones who just lose it all the time over and over. that's were's it's at now Sal, wish I was back to work trust mebeing at home sick, sucks. I rather be back to work functioning.
0e87fe49636097efaf398e0bc95c2170.jpg