Things You Hate

Framptom Comes AliveDicking around with effects isn't a replacement for a song.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know that Miller is no longer American owned right? Stick to one word answers so you don't sound foolish.
Lol, exactly.I also say any vampire related programming, as well as soduku.
Those freakin' freakshows who live next freakin' door, always using my pool and messin' up my sweetass ride.
I hate both the fact that I don't own this joke account and the fact that the best cartoon character of all time only had 19 posts on our beloved forum.

HockeyFake tits (I mean, I'm not saying I like tiny little saggy tits, I'm saying that breast implants almost always look ridiculous and, well, fake.)95% of tattoosCollege footballCollege basketballThose little earphone buds that go in your ear. That's actually my #1, by a lot.

1) Go to that bodies exhibit where there's like, dead bodies.2) Go down on a girl with moderate to excessive pubic hair.3) Jetski.4) Beat super mario 3.5) Discharge a firearm.edit: oops I thought this was "5 Things I'd Do, But Not on Acid"

HockeyFake tits (I mean, I'm not saying I like tiny little saggy tits, I'm saying that breast implants almost always look ridiculous and, well, fake.)95% of tattoosCollege footballCollege basketballThose little earphone buds that go in your ear. That's actually my #1, by a lot.
Bolded for truth
Take a look at the popularity of hockey, it might (not) surprise you.

working for a livinggotta agree with the whole tatoo thing, excessive piercing too...wait till they find out that the holes never really go awayi could actually go on and on about a bunch of fads that seem utterly ridiculous but i'm sure my parents said the same thing when i was 16

People who wear sunglasses indoors.People who keep their blue tooth phone thing in the ear all the time.People who text while talking to you and or driving near you.People.

1) Go to that bodies exhibit where there's like, dead bodies.2) Go down on a girl with moderate to excessive pubic hair.3) Jetski.4) Beat super mario 3.5) Discharge a firearm.edit: oops I thought this was "5 Things I'd Do, But Not on Acid"
this is awesome
Can you sum it up for me?
European history is filled with examples of papal corruption. The Roman Catholic Church basically ran the world for hundreds of years. And like any Kingdom with power, they killed and stole at will. All the while claiming to be better than everyone else. They sold people a dream and made tens of billions off of it.
European history is filled with examples of papal corruption. The Roman Catholic Church basically ran the world for hundreds of years. And like any Kingdom with power, they killed and stole at will. All the while claiming to be better than everyone else. They sold people a dream and made tens of billions off of it.
throw in the inquisition and the silent consent to the Holocaust and this is pretty good.
throw in the inquisition and the silent consent to the Holocaust and this is pretty good.
Fun fact..the Inquisition that lasted around 300 years resulted in how many deaths?A. ~2,000 deathsB. ~20,000 deaths C. ~200,000 deathsD. ~2,000,000 deathsKeep in mind the comparison that in only 50 years communism killed around 300-400 million people. 50 years.
Bernie Madoff beat their record by quite a few hundred years.
Fun fact..the Inquisition that lasted around 300 years resulted in how many deaths?A. ~2,000 deathsB. ~20,000 deaths C. ~200,000 deathsD. ~2,000,000 deathsKeep in mind the comparison that in only 50 years communism killed around 300-400 million people. 50 years.
This would be funny if it wasnt so pathetic.