Things You Hate

I don't think I can agree with anything you just said.
That's fine.
I stated something that I hate and why I hate it. The why is the key part. Give me some reason why you hate Budweiser. If the only reason is, "it tastes bad," then that doesn't seem like it's really worthy of hatred. Because, you know, you don't have to drink it. But maybe you do have to drink it and maybe there's a reason why you have to and then maybe I'd like to read about that.
By the same token then, if the only reason you hate this thread is because people haven't said why they hate something, is it really worthy of hatred?
I don't understand why you think I'm doing something in a veiled way. What am I disguising?
By veiled, I meant it's slightly disguised what you're doing, because you're cleverly talking about the very subject you claim to hate (threads about things you hate), in a thread entitled 'things you hate'. It's like turning up to the scene of a stabbing with a knife in your hand, asking all kinds of questions to the police. People wouldn't suspect you of anything, because it'd just be too obvious.
I had a pm conversation yesterday about why these threads are stupid
hehe
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe just tape a piece of paper over the bottom of your screen?This will serve a double purpose if you watch high stakes poker online to improve your game.your welcome
I hate that you are slaving away with latex between tee times day in and day out instead of in some government think tank somewhere, where your sheer genius could help mankind.
By the same token then, if the only reason you hate this thread is because people haven't said why they hate something, is it really worthy of hatred?
My point with the Budweiser example was that it's something that is easily avoidable. I didn't say The Hideout because I don't read that thread, but I read every one of the posts in this thread. Yes, I realize that's an issue of my own doing and it's because I'm a huge super loser, but it still happened.
By veiled, I meant it's slightly disguised what you're doing, because you're cleverly talking about the very subject you claim to hate (threads about things you hate), in a thread entitled 'things you hate'. It's like turning up to the scene of a stabbing with a knife in your hand, asking all kinds of questions to the police. People wouldn't suspect you of anything, because it'd just be too obvious.
But remember, I said that the idea of the thread isn't stupid, it's what it turned into.
But remember, I said that the idea of the thread isn't stupid, it's what it turned into.
Question: Do you think this thread "turned", at least in part, thanks to your snide meta-contributions and, apparently, self-loathing, fulfilling a larger whole than you might have anticipated? If so, you may have underestimated your own contribution in more than one way. Destiny has a way of re-routing intention...
Question: Do you think this thread "turned", at least in part, thanks to your snide meta-contributions and, apparently, self-loathing, fulfilling a larger whole than you might have anticipated? If so, you may have underestimated your own contribution in more than one way. Destiny has a way of re-routing intention...
Oh I can fill a larger hole than you think! High five!Yeah, I’m not really sure what you’re saying here.
Oh I can fill a larger hole than you think! High five!Yeah, I’m not really sure what you’re saying here.
HOLLA!!!I'm just saying that, for example, my own perception of this thread and how it "should go" is not the whole picture and that controlling outcomes, as such, are outside my ability, yet my contribution is part of the whole, just another star in the cannibalistic galaxy that is this forum.I've seen More to Love, several episodes, and it's pretty funny at times.
wife and I watched the premiere....hated it....didn't watch again. sorry.
It got so much better.Like in an unintentional comedy way.Some of the girls are just such a mess, and the guys corny lines have to be fed to him by someone. It's quite a thing.

Well, I put in a one word answer and I just figured people could think to their self whether or not they hate that item as well. I think it's easier and funnier to read through and hope that I can relate or not relate to said posted items. For instance Budweiser. I happen to like Budweiser. However, since it was taken over by a foreign company I decided that I would switch my beverage choice. Because if I am going to drink shitty beer it better be american. So I now drink Miller High Life as my cheap beer choice. However, back on my point I thought it was interesting that someone put that they hated Budweiser. I could care less why they hate it, it was just interesting to me that someone actually hated Budweiser.If each post had a 500 word essay written on why they hate a particular item the thread would become a rant over relatively trivial things that I actually don't care to read about. I actually don't care why you hate the things you do. I find it funny when I see what others say they hate.

Well, I put in a one word answer and I just figured people could think to their self whether or not they hate that item as well. I think it's easier and funnier to read through and hope that I can relate or not relate to said posted items. For instance Budweiser. I happen to like Budweiser. However, since it was taken over by a foreign company I decided that I would switch my beverage choice. Because if I am going to drink shitty beer it better be american. So I now drink Miller High Life as my cheap beer choice. However, back on my point I thought it was interesting that someone put that they hated Budweiser. I could care less why they hate it, it was just interesting to me that someone actually hated Budweiser.If each post had a 500 word essay written on why they hate a particular item the thread would become a rant over relatively trivial things that I actually don't care to read about. I actually don't care why you hate the things you do. I find it funny when I see what others say they hate.
You know that Miller is no longer American owned right? Stick to one word answers so you don't sound foolish.