Things You Hate

LLY,Farmville, Farmtown, and Mafia Wars are annoying facebook games where everyone sends you cats and trees and fruit all day long for the farm you don't have but 90% of your friends do.
ACCEPT MY LOST COW
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Any clothing with a logo on it (hard to avoid for some things like shoes) and the dumb asses that will go out of their way to pay extra because it has said logo. WTF are you thinking? The company should be paying you to walk around like a human billboard advertising their $30 T-Shirt made by some poor kid from Thailand at a cost of $0.10 to the company per shitty shirt.2. 'Energy' drinks.

Yes, I know what was said, I just watched the video too and turned it into an animated gif to play over and over in my signature, eating up the CPU cycles of everyones computer while subjecting them to a maddening groundhog-day-mobius-strip experience of some moment that might have been interesting if only seen once.
yeah.
Some would say this is a perfect topic for me...and it is.American IdolDancing with the StarsAngelina JolieChips with my Subway Sub even if it is cheaper to get them than not get themtwitterNBAThe YankeesTim TebowTwilightSydney CrosbyTom BradyKatie KouricJay LenoFarmtownFarmvilleMafia WarsSUV'sdead kittensunicorn rape
Very good list.
The total size of the gif in my sig is 1.57mb. How can that 'eat up' the CPU of your computer?
For some reason, these animated gifs are the kryptonite to my otherwise supermac. It might have something to do with how Safari handles them, but whenever I load a page with one of these things on it I get a spinning beach ball for a 3-5 seconds, and my CPU meter goes through the roof. It's not the file size that's the issue (although if I knew they were that big I would have complained that you were wasting my bandwidth too!) it's the constant updating that needs to be done to play every frame over and over.
The total size of the gif in my sig is 1.57mb. How can that 'eat up' the CPU of your computer?
[whisper] he has a Mac. [/whisper]
For some reason, these animated gifs are the kryptonite to my otherwise supermac. It might have something to do with how Safari handles them, but whenever I load a page with one of these things on it I get a spinning beach ball for a 3-5 seconds, and my CPU meter goes through the roof. It's not the file size that's the issue (although if I knew they were that big I would have complained that you were wasting my bandwidth too!) it's the constant updating that needs to be done to play every frame over and over.
Why don't you just turn images and signatures off?But to stay on topic, you know what I hate? Stupid threads like this. It's just a bunch of people making one word posts about something they either hate or something that they think will be funny to say that they hate. No explanation, no effort, just nothing. There was one good post in here, but everyone skipped it so they can say "Budweiser," "Nickelback." And if anybody tells me to just not read the thread, I'm going to punch them in the neck. p.s. I am not fake turd. I'm not that narcissistic. Well, I am, but not in this specific instance.
But to stay on topic, you know what I hate? Stupid threads like this. It's just a bunch of people making one word posts about something they either hate or something that they think will be funny to say that they hate.
Arn't you doing exactly this, though? You're doing it in a more veiled way, sure, but essentially you're saying you hate this topic, because you think it'll be funny to say that you hate it.
Arn't you doing exactly this, though? You're doing it in a more veiled way, sure, but essentially you're saying you hate this topic, because you think it'll be funny to say that you hate it.
you should tell him that he should just not read the thread.
I don't think I can agree with anything you just said.I stated something that I hate and why I hate it. The why is the key part. Give me some reason why you hate Budweiser. If the only reason is, "it tastes bad," then that doesn't seem like it's really worthy of hatred. Because, you know, you don't have to drink it. But maybe you do have to drink it and maybe there's a reason why you have to and then maybe I'd like to read about that. I don't understand why you think I'm doing something in a veiled way. What am I disguising? Also, no, I'm not saying it just because I think it would be funny to say it. I genuinely think this thread, and others like it, are stupid. The concept of the thread isn't stupid, it's just that nobody puts forth any effort and you get a bunch of stupid, meaningless posts. For what it's worth, I had a pm conversation yesterday about why these threads are stupid, so I'm not just saying this for secret club reach around wanking.
Why don't you just turn images and signatures off?
adblock. firefox. jesus. (these are not things i hate)
I just find the avatars to greatly enhance my experience of the forum; it's how I know who people are. I do sometimes turn the signatures off, but really I like those too. Except the ones that move. Firefox does seem to handle them better, but I need to more testing. However, I do prefer Safari. You see how in touch I am with my preferences?
I just find the avatars to greatly enhance my experience of the forum; it's how I know who people are. I do sometimes turn the signatures off, but really I like those too. Except the ones that move. Firefox does seem to handle them better, but I need to more testing. However, I do prefer Safari. You see how in touch I am with my preferences?
Maybe just tape a piece of paper over the bottom of your screen?This will serve a double purpose if you watch high stakes poker online to improve your game.your welcome