Things You Hate

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It said things that are really popular.
MTV is not popular anymore? That's great news. I wouldn't know because at my apartment MTV (along with Lifetime, Oxygen and a couple other channels) is locked and you need a code to open it (that even my wife does not know).Hmmm. I will amend my answer to "The Bachelor" or any show like it.

Pretty much every single dramatic show on TV. Is it just me or do people watch an enormous amount of TV more than they ever did before? Every fukn show is "Oh, you gotta watch ______!!"

Some would say this is a perfect topic for me...and it is.American IdolDancing with the StarsAngelina JolieChips with my Subway Sub even if it is cheaper to get them than not get themtwitterNBAThe YankeesTim TebowTwilightSydney CrosbyTom BradyKatie KouricJay LenoFarmtownFarmvilleMafia WarsSUV'sdead kittensunicorn rape

Some would say this is a perfect topic for me...and it is.American Idol YesDancing with the Stars YesAngelina Jolie NoChips with my Subway Sub even if it is cheaper to get them than not get them Yestwitter YesNBA YesThe Yankees NoTim Tebow ?Twilight YesSydney Crosby YesTom Brady YesKatie Kouric YesJay Leno YesFarmtown ?Farmville ?Mafia Wars ...Maybe Yes, though I'm not 100% sure I know what it isSUV's Yesdead kittens Uh, Yes, I don't like Dead Kittensunicorn rape Uh, Yes, I don't like Unicorn Rape
ok, my wife watches "Say Yes To The Dress". Give me the evening news any day.
Speaking of wives. Is it just me or does every wife like to watch any show on TV that has anything to do with weddings!I HATE THAT!
Speaking of wives. Is it just me or does every wife like to watch any show on TV that has anything to do with weddings!I HATE THAT!
My wife only watches Bridezillas because it's such a trainwreck of a show. Luckily nothing else wedding wise.

LLY,Farmville, Farmtown, and Mafia Wars are annoying facebook games where everyone sends you cats and trees and fruit all day long for the farm you don't have but 90% of your friends do.