Paired Door Card

PokerStars Game #32293063857: 8-Game (7 Card Stud Limit, $2/$4 USD) - 2009/08/31 20:25:35 ETTable 'Frigga VI' 6-maxSeat 1: Beck34 ($69.45 in chips) Seat 2: peseudos ($169.60 in chips) Seat 3: aucu ($99.20 in chips) Seat 4: (((PRUDDY))) ($60.50 in chips) Seat 5: raiderryan78 ($286.90 in chips) Seat 6: luismedina ($34.50 in chips) luismedina: posts the ante $0.40Beck34: posts the ante $0.40peseudos: posts the ante $0.40aucu: posts the ante $0.40(((PRUDDY))): posts the ante $0.40raiderryan78: posts the ante $0.40*** 3rd STREET ***Dealt to Beck34 [4h]Dealt to peseudos [5s]Dealt to aucu [4s 5h 3h]Dealt to (((PRUDDY))) [Td]Dealt to raiderryan78 [Tc]Dealt to luismedina [2d]luismedina: brings in for $0.60Beck34: folds peseudos: folds aucu: raises $1.40 to $2(((PRUDDY))): folds raiderryan78: raises $2 to $4luismedina: folds aucu: calls $2*** 4th STREET ***Dealt to aucu [4s 5h 3h] [3c]Dealt to raiderryan78 [Tc] [Ac]Pair on board - a double bet is allowedaucu: bets $4raiderryan78: calls $4I raised with a 3 up then pair my door card, how can he not put me on trips and what could he call with?

The hand it would make sense for you to have is a big buried pair. I'm honestly confused as to why we're in this hand at all. This is stud high, right?

I raise it up too look at their door cards got babies and 2 tens.as for what he has?I would say prob gut shot broadway. maybe 3 clubs.people don't really pay attention to if you pair your door card lol...he's still thinking i got cool broadways.I'm going to give it up on 5th unless you hit an oesd.then I check and try to get to show down cheap.start betting if you double pair up and he blanks.

I'm in this hand because it's 6 handed 8-game and sometimes I like 3 connectors if I'm mixing it up.
OK.What were you representing when you raised 3rd street?
OK.What were you representing when you raised 3rd street?
I think aucu idea of repping split 3s is pretty right on. If aucu had a big pair JJ/QQ/KK and he complete and a T raises, he'd re-raise for value. But with a hand like (A3)3, he'd complete/call...As to what he's doing, meh, spewing?Any history?
I think aucu idea of repping split 3s is pretty right on. If aucu had a big pair JJ/QQ/KK and he complete and a T raises, he'd re-raise for value. But with a hand like (A3)3, he'd complete/call...
IMHO, you're skipping over the part that's relevant.Hero completing says: I have a pair in the hole larger than TT.Villain raising says: I can beat that crap you have.Hero calling says: You got me. I don't have a pair larger than TT.So, how can the villain not put the hero on 333 on 4th street? Because the hero just demonstrated on the previous street that he's capable of misrepresenting his hand.

we rep 2 pair a ton more than a set here imo. That said, he called and that means we probably don't have the best hand here, in 2-4 i would assume ( because i haven't played it) that he is a half way decent player and either puts you on a semibluff or 2 pair with a long shot at a set. The problem is he is repping mostly the same thing, 2 pair or a gut shot, or a long shot for a flush with some straight possibilities. unless you improve and he bricks 5 street im mostly done with this hand imo. Good cards for you to fire when you get and he bricks 5 street: A,K,Q: make him think you could be full here if you wanna try and push him out

IMHO, you're skipping over the part that's relevant.Hero completing says: I have a pair in the hole larger than TT.Villain raising says: I can beat that crap you have.Hero calling says: You got me. I don't have a pair larger than TT.So, how can the villain not put the hero on 333 on 4th street? Because the hero just demonstrated on the previous street that he's capable of misrepresenting his hand.
I agree with this.So where are we in this hand?Also, with a 4/5/2 all dead, this isn't a hand I want to get involved with on 3rd.
I agree with this.So where are we in this hand?Also, with a 4/5/2 all dead, this isn't a hand I want to get involved with on 3rd.
agree i wasn't saying this was a good spot, i was saying if you wanna try and take this pot down, this is what we need to do
Also, with a 4/5/2 all dead, this isn't a hand I want to get involved with on 3rd.
Mixing it up is great, but I'd pick a better spot. As for pairing your door card, ram and jam like you got it unless villian tells you differently.Villian raising 3rd and us calling is fine. If I had buried pair bigger than his split T's, I'd just call too to get him to fire 4th.