Five $1000 Stakes

Just responding to PMs.Front of the line are people that can put in volume... it helps if I know you as well.I'd also be very willing to consider a larger stake for people playing on their own roll right now if you:a - put in volume at RPMB - showed to be a winner after a decent sample sizeAt that point, it's just a numbers game... 5k, 10k, whatever... if anyone wants to go this route, PM me and we can work something out.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just responding to PMs.Front of the line are people that can put in volume... it helps if I know you as well.I'd also be very willing to consider a larger stake for people playing on their own roll right now if you:a - put in volume at RPMB - showed to be a winner after a decent sample sizeAt that point, it's just a numbers game... 5k, 10k, whatever... if anyone wants to go this route, PM me and we can work something out.
Stake me a million, and I'm in.

Just a few more questions, not even sure if my name is in the running here but, I just set up an account and was wondering: easiest way to deposit for americans? and what site would I need to sign up through to get rakeback?

I guess I could put my name in there. If for volume alone..I play like 12 hours a day. Sleep for 2 hours and work the rest. Don't have an account on RPM though.Usually only play lower stakes but I'm sure I could adapt. Either way, good luck to your horses.

Just a few more questions, not even sure if my name is in the running here but, I just set up an account and was wondering: easiest way to deposit for americans? and what site would I need to sign up through to get rakeback?
On stars, e-checks seems to be the easiest way to deposit.On tilt, they still accept some cards...so you can try that.As far as rakeback, there are numerous people with links to such in their signatures.

I'm pretty sure my million dollar offer is more likely to be accepted than JSpencer's $1k offer. But he does play 6 times more poker than he sleeps. Aaaaand work a full-time job. And he's never been untruthful about anything in the past. Wait, what?

I'm pretty sure my million dollar offer is more likely to be accepted than JSpencer's $1k offer. But he does play 6 times more poker than he sleeps. Aaaaand work a full-time job. And he's never been untruthful about anything in the past. Wait, what?
fyi...he lost a straight flush against a royal today. Promise
Do I know you? No? Do you know me? no? Grow up.And the bad beat thing is getting kind of old. I barely even post them anymore.
Do I know you? No? Do you know me? no? Grow up.And the bad beat thing is getting kind of old. I barely even post them anymore.
I enjoyed his post. I think the majority did, too.
I enjoyed his post. I think the majority did, too.
I'm sure you did. You seem to follow me around these forums. I don't blame you. I hear I'm quite the catch. Though in all seriousness, with as nice as I am to the majority of the people on these forums, I think a lot of the flames are quite unfounded. Though that being said, my need to feel E-Approved isn't really that high on my priority list and I don't really care either way.I'm only here for the women.
1 million real dollars > $1k in altered hand history dollars
It's not really getting old. As long as you keep ruining Sunday threads with trivial beats you're going to get flamed. Live with it. Oh, and stay out of the serious staking threads please.
I'm sure you did. You seem to follow me around these forums. I don't blame you. I hear I'm quite the catch. Though in all seriousness, with as nice as I am to the majority of the people on these forums, I think a lot of the flames are quite unfounded. Though that being said, my need to feel E-Approved isn't really that high on my priority list and I don't really care either way.I'm only here for the women.
Or you could, you know, ignore the flames, since, you know, you don't care either way.
Or you could, you know, ignore the flames, since, you know, you don't care either way.
But it would be rude to not reply when a comment is directed at me, no?
It's not really getting old. As long as you keep ruining Sunday threads with trivial beats you're going to get flamed. Live with it. Oh, and stay out of the serious staking threads please.
And really? I'm pretty sure I've posted 1 or 2 at most in the last three sunday threads, and not even one today. Far less than everyone else to say the very least. But whatever floats your boat. But for the sanctity of the thread, I'm going to drop the discussion now, as I feel like creating an argument in this thread over something as stupid and trivial as this would be a damn shame.Good luck to your horses, cardcore.
The part about "Do you know me? no?" is a bit cheeky, considering your reputation on the board. If you are not happy with the reputation and name recognition that you have built for yourself, then the easiest option is to start a new account.

Seth, LHE is a really tough game to get your head around if you come from an NL background particularly imo and I'm not sure if a 250BB roll is really enough to really sustain either downswings or a learning curve here associated with these games, even if RPM is full of fish. Idk, I could be way off base here, just thought I'd inform :club:

Chill, Spence. I was just pointing out that you should be truthful if you're looking for a stake. We allllll know (whether we know each other or not) you don't play 12 hours a day and sleep 2 every day. So don't say it.And I'm still down for the milly stake.

Chill, Spence. I was just pointing out that you should be truthful if you're looking for a stake. We allllll know (whether we know each other or not) you don't play 12 hours a day and sleep 2 every day. So don't say it.And I'm still down for the milly stake.
ya, this prolly says it best.No one's "hating" you, but this thread actually has a point. Your answer is clearly imbellished. Even if you didn't have a history of getting quad over quads cracked (lol) your response in this particular thread would probably have been poked at a bit.GL horses.

Hehe...gonna get 5 horsies all sitting at the same table. Win win? Not!Gl, horsies, do some damage for Cardcore!Question: What kind of volume is sufficient for this? # of hands per day quote with respect to estimated hours per day would be appreciated. I've never been a ring game grinder (tourney donk), which is why I'm asking...

I'll throw my name in. We had a staking deal before but I wasn't able to put the necessary hours in but now I have a much lighter school schedule so I can put in a ton of time. I also think I'm a much better limit cash player than NL.GL to all the horses.

it's hard not to follow you around when you post in every single thread