Five $1000 Stakes

If you're a limit holdem player and want to play on someone elses dime, I'm looking for 5 people to take 1k and grind 2/4 LHE.If you're interested, post in this thread!Edit for rules:- This is on RPM Poker- You keep your winnings, we split rakeback- Try not to go broke.- Sit in games, start games, whatever. Just play!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't opened RPM in a couple months. How many tables are running usually. I deposited there and played 1/2 but had a hard time filling games. I'd probably be down to do it though.

gl to your horses Seth

Would there be any kind of coaching involved in this deal? I would only be interested if there was some coaching. I would hate to take on that much money and responsibility without some guidance.

Interested since I am currently unemployed. You still have my info I presume. GL to your horses.
Definitely you.Four spots left
Haven't opened RPM in a couple months. How many tables are running usually. I deposited there and played 1/2 but had a hard time filling games. I'd probably be down to do it though.
there is usually at least one 2/4 and 3/6 running. almost always 6max.

Are you looking for someone unemployed? How many days/hands a week would you expect the person to play? I would consider putting my name down but I'm not too confident in my LHE game and especially not at 2/4 or with $1000. Also, I can't guarantee how often I'd play because I might be tired a lot of nights after work. GL to whoever gets picked

Are you looking for someone unemployed? How many days/hands a week would you expect the person to play? I would consider putting my name down but I'm not too confident in my LHE game and especially not at 2/4 or with $1000. GL to whoever gets picked
These answers would be great.I am extremely interested in running for you. I mostly play No limit but have played some limit as well i´ve read some books on Limit.If you want to check my stats its mark_999 on pokerstarsLooking forward to grinding 2-4!

I would like to be considered. Play almost 100% LHE, have played 2-4 on both Stars and FT. I have a 9-5 job, but could put in 3-4 hours most evenings and of course more on the weekend.

by "at least" does that mean there is often more than one? How many are regs then?
there is usually just one of each. i would say there are about 4 regulars that aren't worth playing and a small handful of others who don't totally suck.there are a bunch of people who are playing constantly whose play would be considered bad for .25/.50 on ftp or stars.

Well, then like I said I definitely am willing to throw my name in. I don't know how much grinding you're looking for. I can probably get you to about 15 hours a week max. I've played2/4 shortrolled in the past on tilt and stars and I play 1/2 regularly. Also, I can vouch for BBgun if it means anything.

Well, then like I said I definitely am willing to throw my name in. I don't know how much grinding you're looking for. I can probably get you to about 15 hours a week max. I've played2/4 shortrolled in the past on tilt and stars and I play 1/2 regularly. Also, I can vouch for BBgun if it means anything.
Thanks Tucker, likewise of course...

I'm also interested and I'm throwing my name out there just because you never know. Most likely you won't pick me because let's be honest there is alot of talent on FCP and I'm definitely not the most known poster. But I figure I should give it a shot because if you did choose me who knows what riches could befall us :club: