Full Tilt Cash Out Problems

Hello,I had this problem in June, when the government got involved with seizing poker funds, and it just happened again. Please read the following email dated 8/27/09. Has anyone else had this problem recently?You are receiving this email because there is an issue with your recent check withdrawal from Full Tilt Poker. The following transaction(s) are affected:03953912 & 039BBC17 totalling $1000.00.If you have not yet done so, please do not attempt to cash or deposit your current withdrawal check(s). Due to issues with one of our payment processors, the checks listed above will not be honoured by the bank. The total amount you attempted to withdraw will be returned to your Full Tilt account within the next 24 hours. We have now resolved the issue and you may re-initiate another check withdrawal once your balance is restored in the cashier. We understand the importance of receiving your funds in a timely manner and apologize sincerely for this delay and for any inconvenience caused.In appreciation of your patience in this matter, we will be crediting your Full Tilt Poker account with $150 within the next 24 hours. Thank you again for your patience and understanding. Please reply to this email for any clarification and assistance.Sincerely,Full Tilt Poker Support

yea, email them with a sob story about how you needed the money for something important and they'll probably throw you a bonus in return.also, hi stranger :club:

yea, email them with a sob story about how you needed the money for something important and they'll probably throw you a bonus in return.also, hi stranger :club:
Yeah. I'm happy about the extra $150. I'm just curious about how large in scale the late August poker funds seizure was in comparison to what happened around June 10th with the Southern District of NY fiasco. Does anyone know? hey foldy :ts
Yeah. I'm happy about the extra $150. I'm just curious about how large in scale the late August poker funds seizure was in comparison to what happened around June 10th with the Southern District of NY fiasco. Does anyone know? hey foldy :club:
I haven't heard that there has been an August funds seizure. Just because some checks written on one bank account are not good doesn't mean that funds were seized.
it seriously must be so nice to withdraw money from interwebz poker.the subtle brags about cashout problems are out of control tho.. rly.
Brags about cashout problems??!! I'm trying to pay some fn bills without the government stepping in and yanking my money back out of my Wells Fargo account. :club:
Brags about cashout problems??!! I'm trying to pay some fn bills without the government stepping in and yanking my money back out of my Wells Fargo account. :club:
I don't think he was being completely serious. At least not about it being a brag.Probably commenting on how there has been like 7 "issues with cashout" posts in the last three days
I haven't heard that there has been an August funds seizure. Just because some checks written on one bank account are not good doesn't mean that funds were seized.
Ok, Thx Bob. I didn't find anything on the internets regarding a seizure either. Must be just a small Full Tilt payment processor issue that happened to effect me. hehe.In June, I thought it was some small payment processor issue, but then I heard about the huge Southern District of NY fiasco. LOL. I thought for sure a 2nd "screw over innocent internet players" scheme was on the horizon.:club:
I don't think he was being completely serious. At least not about it being a brag.Probably commenting on how there has been like 7 "issues with cashout" posts in the last three days
Oops. Sry. New to the forum. I was just trying to find out if anyone else was having their cashout checks bounce.

I tried to cash out 600 via bank transfer last week and they told me they had "3rd party problems" and sent the money back to my fulltilt account. But then today the 600 showed up in my bank account too. Free 600 i guess haha this happen to anyone else?

I tried to cash out 600 via bank transfer last week and they told me they had "3rd party problems" and sent the money back to my fulltilt account. But then today the 600 showed up in my bank account too. Free 600 i guess haha this happen to anyone else?
I wouldn't spend it quite yet.

I'm waiting on a check from last week. I've never used the bank draft feature and didn't want the hassle of setting it up so I figured snail mail was ok. Hope I'm not wrong.

I'm waiting on a check from last week. I've never used the bank draft feature and didn't want the hassle of setting it up so I figured snail mail was ok. Hope I'm not wrong.
My last check was requested on the 25th, approved on the 27th, and waiting in my mailbox on the 31st. What cashout problems?

Same exact thing happened to my friend. He tried withdrawing $2,000 via check. Check got rejected at the bank, and FTP put the money back in his account, plus an extra $300 for his troubles. MBN.

Same exact thing happened to my friend. He tried withdrawing $2,000 via check. Check got rejected at the bank, and FTP put the money back in his account, plus an extra $300 for his troubles. MBN.
Wow I got an extra $150 for my $1000 cashout. I guess you get a higher "bonus amt" for larger checks being rejected. hehe. I should have cashed out more :ts:club:
I emailed them about normal bank withdrawls, and they said they're still not working, and use the Premium one.
yeah. it sucks to eat the 30 dollars you lose with premium bank wire but I am getting my cashouts turned around in 3 days using the premium bank wire and that is pretty damn good.
yeah. it sucks to eat the 30 dollars you lose with premium bank wire but I am getting my cashouts turned around in 3 days using the premium bank wire and that is pretty damn good.
Mine were taking the same time with the standard one actually.I've only done the premium one once, and I only got charged $10 by my bank. I'll see what happens tomorrow on this one.

I had a cashout returned from a normal bank transfer too, don't really want to use the premium and have to pay a fee. Is it different fees depending on your bank? Does anyone know what wells fargo charges?Also I emailed them to try to get some extra cash and 4 days later they still haven't even responded, my roommate did the same thing and he got an email the next day that said they will not be compensating anyone because it isn't their fault, its the third party processors fault.