11$ 20k Guar, Ft, Three Left...

This is not my hand, as I have got to the final three of one of these, my bankroll would be a whole lot sweeter right now. I was railing my friend, who argued his call to no end after making it. Even three handed, we don't call with King High here do we?Reads that I would have noticed, are that my friend and the SB who pushed have been kinda staying out of the button's way, who has just been dominating the final table. Whenever he would fold, this was the general play to go all-in from one of them, to take advantage of the others tightness. Sorry to show results, no other choice to see the hole cards.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 60000/120000 Blinds 12000 Ante (3 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB (t1679544)BB (t2841006)Button (t4044450)Preflop:1 fold, SB bets t1667544 (All-In), BB calls t1547544Flop: (t3371088) Qdiamond.gif, 4diamond.gif, 5club.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: (t3371088) 6heart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: (t3371088) 5diamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: t3371088Results:SB had Adiamond.gif, 3spade.gif (one pair, fives).BB had Jclub.gif, Kclub.gif (one pair, fives).Outcome: SB won t3371088

Pretty standard call. You said it yourself that the standard play for either of them was to shove after the button folded, so SB's range is practically ATC and KJs is usually ahead, plus he has him covered and can gamble.