Alright Qyayqi

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cappys did?i just looked last post was like 10 months ago weird that he would just completely disappear like that... neone talked to him?
last i heard, he was getting his eggs back in their various baskets job- and life-wise, and semi-anticipated a return to poker in the next couple months.

threads like this is why i love fcp lol. More awesome thread bumps plzam I wrong to have thought vb and qyayqi were the same person?

threads like this is why i love fcp lol. More awesome thread bumps plzam I wrong to have thought vb and qyayqi were the same person?
ya this is what i miss... fcp used to be great now there like 10 people maybe that i remember and enjoy lol...and ud be wrong to think they were diff sir
i will state for the record that I have no other accounts, and I'm willing to have that ip-verified by the mods. well, I may have made a one-time use account here or there, but I have no other identities.
ya this is what i miss... fcp used to be great now there like 10 people maybe that i remember and enjoy lol...and ud be wrong to think they were diff sir
i will state for the record that I have no other accounts, and I'm willing to have that ip-verified by the mods. well, I may have made a one-time use account here or there, but I have no other identities.

lurbz quit using your joke account right now its hurting my brain

lurbz quit using your joke account right now its hurting my brain
$1 to the first person who isn't a mod who can figure out who my joke account is
Can't you just log on one of your admind-joke-accounts and claim to have that comment verified..?
also for hintssss me and twisted both were looking at this act within 10 mins last night
f this, let's simul-post for fiddy cents a piece