Alright Qyayqi

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cat top fic as usual Q :club:

known facts in chronological order:1. DJ AM makes a remix called I put Ketchup on my Ketchup2. Lurbz creates this thread, threatens tomato death3. Qyayqi refuses to bow to his demands4. The first tomato is slain by Lurbz5. Qyayqi vows revenge6. DJ AM dies :club::ts:4h
I would leave this forum but I am addicted to it.I am just more scared of it's members.. fake accounts or not.Where is there a closet with a power plug and an ethernet jack? That is where I will be until this DJ AM thing is figured out.
  • 8 months later...

VB has a lot of joke accounts? I shudder at all the posts past made at my expense. goddammit.

omfg this was gold... this is the shat i missed when i wasnt around im deeply sad3 things come out of it further1. I love lurbzzz more than 5 mins ago and that was a lot a very gay lot2. q is officailly godlike3. wtf happend to cappy3 is a srs question srsly what happend to cappy

The most likely answer is his marriage went to shit, if I'm remembering it all correctly.
cappys did?i just looked last post was like 10 months ago weird that he would just completely disappear like that... neone talked to him?
cappys did?i just looked last post was like 10 months ago weird that he would just completely disappear like that... neone talked to him?
last heard from him about a month ago. he's doing ok.bigger question is, where the heck is DoinSublime? Remember that guy?