Alright Qyayqi

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But what I don't understand is why you would ask one of VB's joke accounts to reveal his other joke accounts?Come to think of it, Lurbz has to be one of VB's other joke accounts. so one of VB's joke accounts is threatening another one of VB's joke accounts to force him to reveal the rest of VB's joke accounts.My head just assploded.

But what I don't understand is why you would ask one of VB's joke accounts to reveal his other joke accounts?Come to think of it, Lurbz has to be one of VB's other joke accounts. so one of VB's joke accounts is threatening another one of VB's joke accounts to force him to reveal the rest of VB's joke accounts.My head just assploded.
you are finally getting the picture lol

El G: I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you don't read threads that often.me: this isn't off topic. you can't just GO OFF and attack someone like thatQ: oh there's gonna be a killer attack alrightV: you guys don't have a CLUE. Knee jerk reactions is all you gotGallo: SCOREJoey: not in heremercury: low class comedyspades: just how I like itmercury: no i didn't mean youRod: just how I like it toomercury: no i didn't mean youJoey: I don't like where this goingCW: NOWHEREEl G: who are you again?triceratops: he's heavyme2: huh?me: as in...rose: not where I'm goingRM: next up?chrozzo: no nostrat's bro: maybe I can clear things upstrat: like a panda

I find it hilarious that, although 25 different accounts have posted in this thread over the course of 40+ posts, there have only been 8 distinct people who have posted in this thread... and most of them thought there were ~20+ distinct people in this thread.

I find it hilarious that, although 25 different accounts have posted in this thread over the course of 40+ posts, there have only been 8 distinct people who have posted in this thread... and most of them thought there were ~20+ distinct people in this thread.
Am I distinct?
Am I distinct?
I honestly forget whether you're my joke account or I'm yours... Both accounts have been open for so long now.
I honestly forget whether you're my joke account or I'm yours... Both accounts have been open for so long now.
only stupid head knows for sure :club:
Well you're two years older than me in the magical land of forums so it would be a pretty sick level on my part for you to be my joke account

Lurbz made threats against Q's tomato clan.Photo%203.jpgHighway was dumbfounded.wtf%20is%20this%20shit%20piccard.jpgQ said some stuff without pictures.Lurbz stepped up the pressure with a grater. Photo%201.jpgTwice.Photo%202.jpgQ responded with a head for an eye, a face for a tooth.Untitled.pngLurbz murdered them all.Photo%204.jpgQ murdered Lurbz.soylentgreenlurbz.pngLurbz was, indeed, dead.lurbzstone.jpgCappy went insane, I think.377_9fd1689012305912ff132d5338771667.jpgCappy showed Q that dead tomato heaven wasn't all bad.ketchupgirl.jpgWandigo was frustrated by something.Frusteration1.gif