Alright Qyayqi

Qyayqi,I've always liked you. But this time, your little buddy VB has gone too far.I never wanted to have to do this. In fact, I know I'll never be able to look at myself the same way afterward. But what must be done, must be done. Even if the innocent are hurt along the way.You know what it is I want, Q. I want the information behind every one of VBs joke accounts. And you're going to hand deliver it to me. Personally.Photo%203.jpgI'm glad we understand each other, Q. You have 24 hours.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I go ahead and just request some ketchup from those tomatoes now? Or is there like a time window after the abduction that needs to expire first?I'm new at this whole "hostage" thing. But seriously some ketchup would be nice.

well that's just grate. you think you can come in here and demand something? deMAND? for realsies? i refuse to negotiate with terrorists. you'll never know any of my joke accounts. er, his joke accounts. vb's joke accounts.if anything-- ANYTHING-- happens to those lovely ladies, my wrath will return their pain a hundredfold back upon you. mine is the power of the garden, your back will be raked bloody, your pimples will be hoe'd. your shrubbery will be pruned. (okay, maybe not that last one, but YOU GET THE POINT.)step off, brother, before it is too late. i do not want to end what you've started, uncle. you'll be broken, bloodied, and bewildered when i am through with you, cousin. there will be the wrath and the lightning and the scariest of scary music as the thunderous hooves of feral cows descend upon your village, friend. my fists of judgment will judge your face, acquaintance. in short, stranger, stop before you start so i don't have to stop what you've started.

well that's just grate. you think you can come in here and demand something? deMAND? for realsies? i refuse to negotiate with terrorists. you'll never know any of my joke accounts. er, his joke accounts. vb's joke accounts.if anything-- ANYTHING-- happens to those lovely ladies, my wrath will return their pain a hundredfold back upon you. mine is the power of the garden, your back will be raked bloody, your pimples will be hoe'd. your shrubbery will be pruned. (okay, maybe not that last one, but YOU GET THE POINT.)step off, brother, before it is too late. i do not want to end what you've started, uncle. you'll be broken, bloodied, and bewildered when i am through with you, cousin. there will be the wrath and the lightning and the scariest of scary music as the thunderous hooves of feral cows descend upon your village, friend. my fists of judgment will judge your face, acquaintance. in short, stranger, stop before you start so i don't have to stop what you've started.
You've failed to meet my demands.I've chosen to continue with my chosen course of action. I hope you can live with the guilt that your relative's death, and the mental dementia the other will feel for the rest of its days.Give me what I want or I cripple the other one and leave it alive in anguish.Photo%201.jpgPhoto%202.jpg
Untitled.png
My team has begun creating our first shipments on the red market. You've sealed the fate of your juicy brethren. Photo%204.jpgTwstdWrstr, your ketchup shipment is already en route.
My team has begun creating our first shipments on the red market. You've sealed the fate of your juicy brethren. Photo%204.jpgTwstdWrstr, your ketchup shipment is already en route.
This has to stop.
Defrosting burgers now, ty.Sorry for your loss Qyayqi. Your delicious, sweet and tasty loss.

pricelesshow did I miss this<3 lurbz

tomato puree anyonetomato_puree.jpg