Most Frustrating Thing In Poker

raise, and 2 callers before you act...and its no simple 3x bb, they are raises of 5-6x the bb
Dude...just when I think you are as dumb as it gets....you post again.
STEPS ARE THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!But you need to start at Step 2. Step 1s are just tilty.
i just went 20 step 1s - > 2 step 2s and a bunch of retries and $1.50s. Sooo tilted about how I ran 4/5 handed.you're prob right about skipping step 1
i just went 20 step 1s - > 2 step 2s and a bunch of retries and $1.50s. Sooo tilted about how I ran 4/5 handed.you're prob right about skipping step 1
Yeah. The Step 2 payout structure is much better. Actually Step 3s is the best. That's why after I win the next Step 6 - or maybe if I just cash again - I will be starting from Step 3. I only pay to enter a Step 1 if I want to nutbar them when drinking!

HAHAHAHAHAHAThis just cracks me upMarktheModerator[moderator]: Please refrain from making fun of people's nationalitiesMarktheModerator[moderator]: Even if they are Canadian

I'm pretty bad, 'cause I'll call a raise in late position with JTs.
raise, and 2 callers before you act...and its no simple 3x bb, they are raises of 5-6x the bb
I was gonna say something, but it's been covered.
  • 4 months later...