No More Johnny Walker Black For Me

I can support this (far too late) action from the Obama Administration...
It really was not his job to get involved in Scotland's bizness even considering there were many Americans on board that flight.....but at this point someone should say something. What a bunch of suckers the Scottish are.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The guy's going to die a painful death from pancreatic cancer. Nothing's going to stop that. If he's in jail at the time or elsewhere, it doesn't really matter. His sentence has been given down by

Reasonable comparison.

Those issues are not related. The mosque is on private property. The church is trying to build on Port Authority land, which is why they are dealing with red tape.
The church has been there since 1922, it's just trying to fix the parts broken by the falling towers.The Mosque is a political statement that gives comfort to the enemies while we have troops on the ground.
You think Obama should reach down and push that church through just so we can have as much religious stuff on ground zero as possible? What is it, the Epcot Center of religions now?
I already said Obama has other things to worry about, which makes his actions with regards to this reasonable. But there are no restrictions on the National Day of Prayer that he is scraping, or the Boy Scout's 100th anniversary that he dissed.An American president wouldn't think twice about supporting the Boy Scouts
It really was not his job to get involved in Scotland's bizness even considering there were many Americans on board that flight...
Of course it is. With the evidence that a killer of scores of Americans may have been let free for an Oil Deal, the American President certainly has the responsibility to get involved. I mean since at about the same time that Scotland was unilaterally deciding to release this monster, he decided to get involved in a dispute between a Cop and a Belligerent Racist College Professor.
The church has been there since 1922, it's just trying to fix the parts broken by the falling towers.
No, they want to move to a new piece of land nearby by swapping the part they own with a part the PA owns. That's what the holdup is about.
I already said Obama has other things to worry about, which makes his actions with regards to this reasonable. But there are no restrictions on the National Day of Prayer that he is scraping, or the Boy Scout's 100th anniversary that he dissed.An American president wouldn't think twice about supporting the Boy Scouts
Why do you keep touting the boyscouts like they are some universally-loved group? They are like the catholic church of youth groups: hard-line morality as a guise for pedophilia. And they don't even make cookies.
No, they want to move to a new piece of land nearby by swapping the part they own with a part the PA owns. That's what the holdup is about.
Oh, still.
Why do you keep touting the boyscouts like they are some universally-loved group? They are like the catholic church of youth groups: hard-line morality as a guise for pedophilia. And they don't even make cookies.
Everyone loves the Boy Scouts IF you love America.Pretty much irrefutable.And the girl scouts don't MAKE the cookies either, and they have slowly been reducing the number of peanut butter once per pack each year. Slowly they charge more and give you less.They are obviously a crypto-fascist metaphor for Obama's health care plan.
Of course it is. With the evidence that a killer of scores of Americans may have been let free for an Oil Deal, the American President certainly has the responsibility to get involved. I mean since at about the same time that Scotland was unilaterally deciding to release this monster, he decided to get involved in a dispute between a Cop and a Belligerent Racist College Professor.
But the cops 'were stupid'
he decided to get involved in a dispute between a Cop and a Belligerent Racist College Professor.
this is unrelated......but it was a terrible idea to get involved with that too. I think HL Gates is his friend and I understand the impetus to support your friend but that was a bad idea.And, no he should not be undercutting the Scottish. If they want to look like idiots that is their business.
The church has been there since 1922, it's just trying to fix the parts broken by the falling towers.The Mosque is a political statement that gives comfort to the enemies while we have troops on the ground.I already said Obama has other things to worry about, which makes his actions with regards to this reasonable. But there are no restrictions on the National Day of Prayer that he is scraping, or the Boy Scout's 100th anniversary that he dissed.An American president wouldn't think twice about supporting the Boy Scouts
please tell me you are admitting that you're a birther.
Doesn't matter what I am, what matter is: What is the president?
This is why it's troublesome attempting to discuss things with you. You're pretty much admitting that you don't think obama is a US citizen. However, I don't think you'll ever come out and admit that fact. It's easier to state your beliefs as speaking points than to take a difficult position, such as the fact that the president wasn't born here.To answer your question, I don't believe that obama is a birther.
This is why it's troublesome attempting to discuss things with you. You're pretty much admitting that you don't think obama is a US citizen. However, I don't think you'll ever come out and admit that fact. It's easier to state your beliefs as speaking points than to take a difficult position, such as the fact that the president wasn't born here.To answer your question, I don't believe that obama is a birther.
All good liars eventually believe their own lies.

WHAT?! This is an outrage! The only reason I ate them was because I appreciated the hard work of those little hands in forming the cookies.

Spoiler alert please. Dutch may read this thread. Have some courtesy.
  • 3 months later...

I am sure that none of this "thuggish" behavior had any effect on the decision to release this monster.http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/12/08/wikileaks...dex.html?hpt=T2BP and Scotch remain on my "no buy" list. Not really missing the JWB nor Scotch in general. Have gained an appreciation for Bourbons and my never go back even after this monster is finally dead.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Nearly two years later and he's still alive, and still making headlines......and I'm still not drinking JWB.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...S&ATTR=NewsFOREIGN Secretary William Hague today said the Lockerbie bomber's appearance on Libyan TV demonstrated why it had been a "great mistake" to release him.Wheelchair-bound Abdelbaset al-Megrahi - freed from jail with terminal cancer - was pictured at a state TV rally in Tripoli in support of the Libyan dictator Colonell Gaddafi.It was seen as insult to the the memory of his 270 victims.Today Mr Hague said: "I think the appearance of Mr al-Megrahi on our television screens is a further reminder that a great mistake was made when he was released."This was absolutely the wrong thing to do. It shows the medical advice it was based on was pretty much worthless and I think many people, particularly the families of those killed at Lockerbie, I think their anger and outrage at this release will be further intensified by what we have seen."
Nearly two years later and he's still alive, and still making headlines......and I'm still not drinking JWB.
Pretty bad screw-up on the part of the doctor, imo. I wonder what the medical report actually said. How "sure" was this doctor, or team of doctors, when they gave their report to the Scottish minister?btw, I still drink Scotch. The distillers didn't release this guy.
  • 5 weeks later...

We are having a party tomorrow night with some people very important to my wife. She asked me to go to the liquor store and get some provisions. At least one of the guys is a Scotch Drinker and I am nearly out of Scotch. I told her that for this party I could break my vow.Then literally minutes later I read about this...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/29/world/af...rss&emc=rss...CNN reported that Mr. Megrahi was near death at his villa in the capital here, broadcasting images of a frail man lying comatose in an oxygen mask...
I think it is tasteless to take any joy in death. And I take none in the death of this monster. I believe he deserved to die in prison and his release was a complete disgrace of the Scottish justice system. That's just my point of view. However, I will not do anything sickening like toast his suffering nor ultimate passing. I "boycotted" scotch as a personal symbol of my displeasure of his release.Tomorrow during our party I will silently have a glass of scotch for the first time in over 2 years. I will think of the 270 people murdered on December 21, 1988. I will also think of the soulless man near death in a Villa in Libya instead of a prison cell in Scotland. I will think briefly of Justice. ...and I'll get on with my life.
We are having a party tomorrow night with some people very important to my wife. She asked me to go to the liquor store and get some provisions. At least one of the guys is a Scotch Drinker and I am nearly out of Scotch. I told her that for this party I could break my vow.Then literally minutes later I read about this...I think it is tasteless to take any joy in death. And I take none in the death of this monster. I believe he deserved to die in prison and his release was a complete disgrace of the Scottish justice system. That's just my point of view. However, I will not do anything sickening like toast his suffering nor ultimate passing. I "boycotted" scotch as a personal symbol of my displeasure of his release.Tomorrow during our party I will silently have a glass of scotch for the first time in over 2 years. I will think of the 270 people murdered on December 21, 1988. I will also think of the soulless man near death in a Villa in Libya instead of a prison cell in Scotland. I will think briefly of Justice. ...and I'll get on with my life.
I admire your determination in this situation. You certainly stood by your word.He'll be dead soon. Hope you enjoy your scotch after he passes.
I admire your determination in this situation. You certainly stood by your word.He'll be dead soon. Hope you enjoy your scotch after he passes.
yeah, and I had a bunch of stuff that needed tapin', too.
  • 8 months later...