No More Johnny Walker Black For Me

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The guy's going to die a painful death from pancreatic cancer. Nothing's going to stop that. If he's in jail at the time or elsewhere, it doesn't really matter. His sentence has been given down by

Reasonable comparison.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/08/20...dex.html?hpt=T2The British government urged Libya on Friday not to celebrate the anniversary of the convicted Lockerbie bomber's release, saying it would be "offensive and deeply insensitive to the victims' families."
You know what else is offensive and deeply insensitive to the victims' families (and other observers)? Releasing the murdering monster for an Oil Deal for BP under the guise of Compassion
You know what else is offensive and deeply insensitive to the victims' families (and other observers)? Releasing the murdering monster for an Oil Deal for BP under the guise of Compassion
Well they can trust the left in America to stand up for the right to celebrate his release.If it is an opportunity to be for some remote right that harms the families of their victims, the left has a special place in their heart to support it to show how compassionate they are.
Well they can trust the left in America to stand up for the right to celebrate his release.If it is an opportunity to be for some remote right that harms the families of their victims, the left has a special place in their heart to support it to show how compassionate they are.
And if there is a chance to take the rights away from someone who is not white or white but does not love JESUS, the right will be there. 14th amendment, what a jopke amirite?I was also heartened to hear that Fox News dropped the charade and contributed 1 million dollars to the Republican Gubernatorial Fund the other day. Fair and Balanced! I agree with Jon Stewart though....the travesty is Republican Governors should be paying Fox News.
And if there is a chance to take the rights away from someone who is not white or white but does not love JESUS, the right will be there. 14th amendment, what a jopke amirite?I was also heartened to hear that Fox News dropped the charade and contributed 1 million dollars to the Republican Gubernatorial Fund the other day. Fair and Balanced! I agree with Jon Stewart though....the travesty is Republican Governors should be paying Fox News.
So then you believe that the giving of money to a political party shows that the institution giving the money is 100% in bed with that party and visa-versa?
So then you believe that the giving of money to a political party shows that the institution giving the money is 100% in bed with that party and visa-versa?
it's more like 75%.Really, it is just funny. All these media companies give money to political parties which I think is a shame. Newscorp also gave 100k+ to the Democratic governors I think. The whole things is so weird to me. It's like journalistic integrity is so far gone that no one cares.I am just resigned to making fun of things that might get a rise out of you.
it's more like 75%.Really, it is just funny. All these media companies give money to political parties which I think is a shame. Newscorp also gave 100k+ to the Democratic governors I think. The whole things is so weird to me. It's like journalistic integrity is so far gone that no one cares.I am just resigned to making fun of things that might get a rise out of you.
And I you.The unions gave Obama $200 Million. so I guess their connection with Obama is only like 200 times stronger than Murdoch's is to the GOP governors PAC that he gave this million too.bTW he also donated to Harry Reid's campaign.
And I you.The unions gave Obama $200 Million. so I guess their connection with Obama is only like 200 times stronger than Murdoch's is to the GOP governors PAC that he gave this million too.bTW he also donated to Harry Reid's campaign.
When people ask why Obama wasted political capital on the auto industry, I just shake my head. You CANNOT get elected a second time unless you bend over and do some favors for the people who got you there the first time. The whole system is a mess. In fact, every bad part of the 787 billion stimulus (and it really was not all bad) can be traced to a moneybag who needed some love.
When people ask why Obama wasted political capital on the auto industry, I just shake my head. You CANNOT get elected a second time unless you bend over and do some favors for the people who got you there the first time. The whole system is a mess. In fact, every bad part of the 787 billion stimulus (and it really was not all bad) can be traced to a moneybag who needed some love.
Well, Bush's stimulus bill of $180~ billion went by check directly to the American people.Obama's $800~ billion went to pay off political favors and as bribes.So I guess we know which one is honest, and which one lied about the 'change' part of his hope and change speech.
Well, Bush's stimulus bill of $180~ billion went by check directly to the American people.Obama's $800~ billion went to pay off political favors and as bribes.So I guess we know which one is honest, and which one lied about the 'change' part of his hope and change speech.
Yeah but the entire Iraq War was like one big thank you to military contractors and Halliburton so there's that.I would say only about a third of obama's stimulus was a pay off.You just misunderstood Obama; it was "HOPE & change" Like if I won a huge poker tournament I might say I won 500 THOUSAND DOLLARS and change.New DNC ad goes back to Bush bashing!The Democratic National Committee is out Friday with a new television ad that looks forward to the November elections and closes with a cameo from former President George W. Bush.Entitled "Big Choices," the ad frames the midterm elections as a choice between the policies of President Obama and national Democrats and the policies of Bush and the GOP. It captures a view of idealistic Americana –rolling fields of wheat, windmills, a teacher in a classroom, a welder in a factory–before Bush makes a surprise appearance with a verbal gaffe."You fool me, you can't get fooled again," Obama's Oval Office predecessor says in footage used in the ad.It's actually about as good a message as the Dems can use right now. His public speaking was so hilarious.
Yeah but the entire Iraq War was like one big thank you to military contractors and Halliburton so there's that.I would say only about a third of obama's stimulus was a pay off.You just misunderstood Obama; it was "HOPE & change" Like if I won a huge poker tournament I might say I won 500 THOUSAND DOLLARS and change.New DNC ad goes back to Bush bashing!The Democratic National Committee is out Friday with a new television ad that looks forward to the November elections and closes with a cameo from former President George W. Bush.Entitled "Big Choices," the ad frames the midterm elections as a choice between the policies of President Obama and national Democrats and the policies of Bush and the GOP. It captures a view of idealistic Americana –rolling fields of wheat, windmills, a teacher in a classroom, a welder in a factory–before Bush makes a surprise appearance with a verbal gaffe."You fool me, you can't get fooled again," Obama's Oval Office predecessor says in footage used in the ad.It's actually about as good a message as the Dems can use right now. His public speaking was so hilarious.
America: So you've been in office for 2 years with complete control of the entire legislative branch of government, what have you got to say for yourselves that will give people a reason to vote for you?Democrats: Bush is bad.America: uh
America: So you've been in office for 2 years with complete control of the entire legislative branch of government, what have you got to say for yourselves that will give people a reason to vote for you?Democrats: Bush is bad.America: uh
worked in 2008?What they should come up with something sophisticated and mind-blowing for a populace that is 20% sure Obama is a Muslim and 40% sure Obama was born in Kenya?Not to mention, the point is not "Bush is bad". The point is "these guys have the exact same ideas that Bush did, nothing has changed about the GOP, not one thing". See, it is still too sophisticated for a humble balloon entrepreneur. Dumb it down, Dems!
worked in 2008?What they should come up with something sophisticated and mind-blowing for a populace that is 20% sure Obama is a Muslim and 40% sure Obama was born in Kenya?Not to mention, the point is not "Bush is bad". The point is "these guys have the exact same ideas that Bush did, nothing has changed about the GOP, not one thing". See, it is still too sophisticated for a humble balloon entrepreneur. Dumb it down, Dems!
People are judging him by his actions. you guys judge him by his ideas.He refused to attend the boy Scout's 100th anniversary dinner, but did host the Ramadan kick off party.He did defend the mosque, but has said nothing about the re-building of Greek Orthodox church damaged during 9-11 that is being mired down by red tape.He has said he thinks the muslim call to prayer is the 'most beautiful sound in the world"He said he attend a Christian church for 15 years in Chicago, but didn't know hi pastor was a racist.His words = Nobel Peace PrizeHis actions = Doubt he has been honest with us, so maybe he hasn't been honest about a lot of things.Don't forget his middle name is muslim for 'kill all white people' or something.
He refused to attend the boy Scout's 100th anniversary dinner
He does not support orgs that discriminate or hide little boy touchers. That's why the Catholics got short shrift.
He does not support orgs that discriminate or hide little boy touchers. That's why the Catholics got short shrift.
funny, but when the constitutional allowance of a private organization's choices is a muslim one, he is all for it ( and you )But when a constitutional allowance of a private organization's choice is the Boy Scout's, you both are fine with denying them their constitutional rights.Are you also a muslim?
funny, but when the constitutional allowance of a private organization's choices is a muslim one, he is all for it ( and you )But when a constitutional allowance of a private organization's choice is the Boy Scout's, you both are fine with denying them their constitutional rights.Are you also a muslim?
I respect their rights I just dont have to endorse their choices. just like I think they can build a mosque there but I doubt I will ever visit the community center. it's ok nuance is hard.
I respect their rights I just dont have to endorse their choices. just like I think they can build a mosque there but I doubt I will ever visit the community center. it's ok nuance is hard.
So you hate the Boy Scouts?
well, yeah. ooooh, ooooh look at me I got a badge for whittling something. showoffs.
Much better to get 72 virgins for killing jewish children huh?

After the Boy Scouts won the ruling that they were within their constitutional rights to not hire gay scout masters, the left began suing to try to make it so the Boy scouts could no longer meet on public land, schools libraries etc.These are the same leftist who defended NAMBLAs right to meet in libraries because they were tax paying citizens.Now these same leftist are arguing that the muslims are fine building a mosque on a site destroyed by the 9-11 hijackers.Wonder why the left is losing in the arena of public opinion?Wonder why the left needs to go back to "bush is bad" as their only campaign?

He did defend the mosque, but has said nothing about the re-building of Greek Orthodox church damaged during 9-11 that is being mired down by red tape.
Those issues are not related. The mosque is on private property. The church is trying to build on Port Authority land, which is why they are dealing with red tape. You think Obama should reach down and push that church through just so we can have as much religious stuff on ground zero as possible? What is it, the Epcot Center of religions now?
Wonder why the left is losing in the arena of public opinion?
Not even a little. I am smart enough to know that it is easier to be the opposition party.'Blame the guys in charge, don't look at us!'

I can support this (far too late) action from the Obama Administration...

Obama seeks reimprisonment for Lockerbie bomberVINEYARD HAVEN, Mass. – The Obama administration asked Friday that the only person convicted for the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 be returned to a Scottish prison.John Brennan, President Barack Obama's counterterrorism adviser, told reporters accompanying the vacationing leader that the U.S. has "expressed our strong conviction" to Libyan officials that Abdel Baset Al-Megrahi should not remain free. The comments came on the first anniversary of Al-Megrahi's release.Brennan criticized what he termed the "unfortunate and inappropriate and wrong decision," and added: "We've expressed our strong conviction that Al-Begrahi should serve out the remainder — the entirety — of his sentence in a Scottish prison."Al-Megrahi was ordered in 2001 to serve 27 years in prison for the bombing over Lockerbie, Scotland, but was freed on Aug. 20 of last year on compassionate grounds. He was said to suffer from cancer and had just months to live.The bombing killed 259 people onboard — mostly Americans — and 11 on the ground.