Classic Sickboy Quotes

The following statements were fabrications, most of which are taken from towards the end of 2007 and the beggining of 2008:“Ok guys, I'm a relative new comer to poker as I've only been playing for about five years now” - this was a complete lie. I had only been introduced to NLHE maybe 2 years prior to joining FCP and had only played like a few times.“Imagine what my mom said when she caught me taking all my friends money in a home game” – this never happened. I had never played any home games with any friends and I did not take anyone’s money.“I played poker for cash from when I was 11 til I was about 13. I won alot to (For a kid) and even gained a rep in my area as a guy you DO NOT play unless you want to lose your money. "Dont play sick boy he's not as innocent as he looks man that kid's evil!" is what my friends used to say. How am I expected to sit here and play fake poker for two more years after that period when I felt so free and happy, even when I was on a tilt” – this entire paragraph is complete horse shit. I had not touched a real money game until I was like 16 and I had not made any serious money until I was almost 17. “My parents have taken my BR away twice! TWICE. On both occasions I started with practicly nothing and on both occasions my money had risen well over $500.” – this was also complete bull shit. My mother has never taken any of my poker money away unless I have given it to her as a present and, again, I had not come anywhere near $500 or any real money for that matter until I was about 17.“This is not just a kid with a naive dream. This is not just a kid with a phase. I dont care what she or anyone else says. One day I WILL be a pro and I'll do anything and everything it takes to get there. And make no mistake, I DO have what it takes.” – this wasn’t as much a lie as a completely naïve and misinformed statement. “Ive read literally half the posts in the general poker section. Ive read almost all the posts in the tournament section. I take time to read posts, I dont just drop by and add my own thread randomly. If you guys scroll to the bottem of your screen once in awhile, you'll notice that I'm almost ALWAYS online, reading posts.” – this was also pretty much bs. although I had browsed other people's threads, it was nowhere near to the extent of which I portrayed in this statement.“I'm actually a pretty decent player for my age” – at the time when I wrote this I was a horrible poker player, I had no idea wtf I was doing. More recently, I have said some shit about getting assaulted with a baseball bat…The truth is that the claims I made were grossly over exaggerated. The beating was nowhere near as bad as I made it sound and the truth is that I was more roughed up than beaten within an inch of my life (although it could have escalated to a serious beating if my friends didnt step in). The reason I got roughed up was also a lie. I wasnt getting mugged for all my money, the real reason was because I made a wise crack about the amount of drugs I was getting for the amount of money I had given. I never went to the hospital because all I really had was a black eye, sore ribs and some other bruises and I never filed a police report at any stage because I was afraid of getting implicated for purchasing drugs, which is why I was unable to provide that kind of evidence. Although there is some truth to what I said, the experience did make me re-evaluate my life and go to rehab and I have “cleaned up my act”, so to speak. I have also stopped associating with that group of friends until they quit to and I am happy to say that 2 of my friends have followed my lead and stopped doing drugs. For all the crap I have said on here , I am sincerely sorry. I don’t know why I lied, but I would imagine it was probably because I just wanted everyone to like me, I just wanted to fit in and I felt like if I made up a lot of shit about poker and about life, everyone would think i was "cool" or something. I now realise that instead of trying to make a new account to erase the stuff I had said, I should just come clean and be myself, and that is what I plan on doing from this point on. So, im pretty sure that covers all the bs I have spewed on this forum unless there are other issues you guys would like to bring up?

jesus, you are just the absolute worst.
I know....I thought about writing a long rant about you cannot deem your own quotes classic and how the world works and then I made a sandwich instead. "Cole slaw is delicious when used on a corned beef sandwich."--classic CaneBrain

thanks sickboy you just made me feel better by not being the worst poster in fcp history as I think you beat me there. You are the worst poster and the sickest too.

thanks sickboy you just made me feel better by not being the worst poster in fcp history as I think you beat me there. You are the worst poster and the sickest too.
The vote would be close. Don't pretend you wouldn't be worried.

That is some cold shit there.I can't believe I just read that. Amazing.Trully extraordinary, So much so that I am just compeletly shocked, I dont even know what to say.lol.You guys have obviously completely misunderstood my motives.I mean...wow lol

I have no idea who this person is.
You must not have been around the forum in Nov 2007 (from the 19th to 30th, inclusive).Best month of my life.
Not if I called her stink blossom.
I'm no JJJ, but I think this is a ground-rule double.