Introduction.... Story Teller

I'm PokerTales...An avid poker player living in Las Vegas to the best of my ability.Playing poker around the city and avoiding degenerates at all costs.I will not fall into traps that most players that move to Las Vegas fall into.I don't do drugs (marijuana is not included and medically necessary), I don't cheat, lie, steal, borrow or lend.I will be posting stories in regards to my nights out on the town and the degens that I meet at the tables.I will not disclose much information about myself on this forum but you'll get to know my ego all too well.Will be telling tales soon....

Is that you Tolbert?I'm hung over, my knees are killin' me and if you're going to pull this shit at least you could've said you were Phil Ivey.

I'm PokerTales...An avid poker player living in Las Vegas to the best of my ability.Playing poker around the city and avoiding degenerates at all costs.I will not fall into traps that most players that move to Las Vegas fall into.I don't do drugs (marijuana is not included and medically necessary), I don't cheat, lie, steal, borrow or lend.I will be posting story's in regards to my nights out on the town and the degens that I meet at the tables.I will not disclose much information about myself on this forum but you'll get to know my ego all too well.Will be telling tales soon....
Never heard of Weed being "Medically Necessary". And they are "Stories".
Never heard of Weed being "Medically Necessary". And they are "Stories".
You've never heard of Medical Marijuana.... You start a sentence with AND while telling me how to spell.... you and I will get along just dandy...
You've never heard of Medical Marijuana.... You start a sentence with AND while telling me how to spell.... you and I will get along just dandy...
This was good.
And what's wrong with that exactly? But seriously what's wrong with that?Or am I just crazy?
You have glaucoma, or some other equally painful disease that you NEED it for? And you can start a sentence with 'and', depending on context.Also, learn how to use ellipses.
You have glaucoma, or some other equally painful disease that you NEED it for? And you can start a sentence with 'and', depending on context.Also, learn how to use ellipses.
Ok, so you'll be right on top of typo's and other crap...Wonderful, just like I'm back in 3rd grade... where are the bullies?

In the summer of '94 I was working as a cop for the LAPD, SWAT. We got a call one day about a terrorist making a demand for 3 million dollars. He had rigged an elevator full of people to explode. My partner and I were there, above the elevator, in the shaft, waiting for orders. We had six minutes. Something didnt feel right. He was going to blow the elevator anyways, I knew it. I went to the roof and found a cable attached to a very large crane. I took the cable down and hooked it to the top of the elevator. Just after I hooked the cable he blew the elevator. The terrorist was three minutes early. It fell several floors, but the cable held, and it stopped. We raced down and were able to get the people off just before the cable snapped and the elevator fell to the bottom of the shaft. My partner and I were sitting there when it came to me. He had heard me hook the cable. He was in the building. We quickly reasoned that he would want to stay mobile: the freight elevators. Somewhat fortuitously, the freight elevator he was in was just below the floor we were on. We slid down the elevator cables and were on top of the elevator when a shotgun blast almost took my foot off. We danced around, avoiding the shots, but my partner fell through and became that sonofabitch's hostage. I was still on top of the elevator when it began to race towards the top floor. I had no choice, I had to jump in.Pop quiz, hotshot. A terrorist is holding one of LAPDs finest hostage with enough dynamite strapped to his chest to blow a hole in the world. What do you do?This motherfucker was off his rocker. And the freak was missing a thumb. He sickened me. He pressed the button and down we went. We got off and he backed away from me slowly, using my partner as a shield. There was only one thing I could do. I shot my partner in the leg. He fell and the terrorist was exposed. But I couldnt shoot. If he dropped the remote detonator he was holding we would all die. He turned and ran, laughing manaically as he went. He was through a door and I was going to chase when an explosion through me back against the far wall. Suicide. The bastard took the easy way out. My only regret was that I didnt get to kill him myself.

Ok, so you'll be right on top of typo's and other crap...Wonderful, just like I'm back in 3rd grade... where are the bullies?
whats with all the ...'s?
whistlerglasses.jpg
Sneakers is such a great movie. I'm sure it will hold up incredibly well.-1992
Sneakers is such a great movie. I'm sure it will hold up incredibly well.
Dear 1992,1. Sneakers is a great movie.2. 1 out of 2 ain't bad.-brv
  • 3 weeks later...