Daniel's Travels

• 3 years later...
What's with this trend for bumping old, boring threads with no replies? I don't like it, I don't condone it, and I blame JoeyJoJo for it.
Can't make everyone happy.And I may hate that man, JoeyJoJo, but damnit do I respect him.

I don't know how much I should say about this, it might be a secret, but gossip this good deserves to be shared.My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who told my neighbor who told me that DN is in negotiations right now to be the spokesperson for Beans Air.But try to keep this news under wraps, the negotiations are quite delicate from my understanding. There seems to be some difficulty centering around the lack of vegan meals on the flights.

What's with this trend for bumping old, boring threads with no replies? I don't like it, I don't condone it, and I blame JoeyJoJo for it.
I just feel really bad for the people that made a thread with no replies. I mean, how big of a loser can you be?