Best Way To Put A Hockey Stick On A Wall....?

I would probably just rest it on a few nails or something, parallel to the ground.edit - I'm the worst at hanging things though... I've got a wicked MA Fleury signed framed picture from like 4 months ago that I still have sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall because I'm too scared to put a nail into the drywall I'm renting.

I would probably just rest it on a few nails or something, parallel to the ground.edit - I'm the worst at hanging things though... I've got a wicked MA Fleury signed framed picture from like 4 months ago that I still have sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall because I'm too scared to put a nail into the drywall I'm renting.
Adam carried that thing all the way back to the hotel for you, and you just leave it on your floor once you get home?
Ok, cool. Will I be able to balance it enough so that the blade of the stick points up?
Ok, cool. Will I be able to balance it enough so that the blade of the stick points up?
I have absolutely no idea. I have no idea why I even responded to this thread, since I brought nothing of value.
I have a signed Ray Bourque stick and want it on my wall as opposed to just leaning against a corner. Whats the best way to do this?Thanks!
I would if I were you, in order:1. Become somewhat poor.2. Get your girlfriend pregnant.3. Start selling everything you own to help pay for the baby.4. Sell me your Ray Bourque stick dirt cheap and make me very very happy.