You Need More Than 24 Hours‏

Just received an e-mail from Poker VT thanking me for checking out PokerVT for 24 hours. Problem is, i didn't try PokerVT for 24 hours (only in my wildest dreams). What is this about? Was the site open to everybody for a day or is it an individual bonus that we all get eventually? Either way, i didn't get warned. I'd rather get warned that i can check out the site for free than receive an e-mail thanking me for missing out on a promo i could only guess of the existence.Any thoughts?

Got the same e-mail and was wondering the same thing.

I got the same e-mail as well.I also clicked on the "testimonial" link. They quoted me. I stand by my quote, but canceled my subscription. Do I get a freebie renewal for my plug?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Just received an e-mail from Poker VT thanking me for checking out PokerVT for 24 hours. Problem is, i didn't try PokerVT for 24 hours (only in my wildest dreams). What is this about? Was the site open to everybody for a day or is it an individual bonus that we all get eventually? Either way, i didn't get warned. I'd rather get warned that i can check out the site for free than receive an e-mail thanking me for missing out on a promo i could only guess of the existence.Any thoughts?
I'm pretty sure this was a database mix up with visitors that tried the NSPAT test.If you would like a 24hr pass please email info@pokervt.com and mention you saw this on FCP.
  • 1 month later...

As far as promotions go, it is not bad, but a much better idea would be simply to get the current community to post www.PokerVT.com on their Facebook page. Since most poker players that have Facebook have their friend's list over=populated with poker players ... this is an easy-stream way to access new customers IMHO.

• 1 month later...
As far as promotions go, it is not bad, but a much better idea would be simply to get the current community to post www.PokerVT.com on their Facebook page. Since most poker players that have Facebook have their friend's list over=populated with poker players ... this is an easy-stream way to access new customers IMHO.
One night after a bottle of wine & a few Ambien, I discovered that during the night I had washed & dried 2 loads of clothes, bought an outragiously expensive coffee table & had blown my entire Stars acct. Just saying

How much content does this site actually provide? Like how realistically could you get through it without watching it 24/7?The feedback seems brutal here. It'd put any customer off the product.

How much content does this site actually provide? Like how realistically could you get through it without watching it 24/7?The feedback seems brutal here. It'd put any customer off the product.
The content is pretty massive. I love those hand analysis videos, in which the players explains their actions, in real time, at the tables.