• 27-33
    • 34-40
    • 40-47
    • 48+

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27. It's a mind warp though because most people think I look roughly 20 years old. I still have to get the hand stamp sometimes in Vegas. Baby face, ftw.

Im 8 days younger than nnb and highwaystar, but am told constantly at work I look like I'm 16. Also people say I look like Neil Patrick Harris all the time.

Im 8 days younger than nnb and highwaystar, but am told constantly at work I look like I'm 16. Also people say I look like Neil Patrick Harris all the time.
and... which is it?[] brag[] beatIt's like a poll within a poll
Is Neil Patrick Harris like 115 pounds and as skinny as Kate Moss's Family Guy depiction?
I wasn't aware Kate Moss depicted Family Guy at any point.
I wasn't aware people who fail High School English were allowed to be Grammar Nazis.The sentence is correct in either direction.If I had said Family Guy's Kate Moss depiction, it is correct.If I say Kate Moss's Family Guy depiction, it is still correct because since it is a priori information that Family Guy depicts celebrities, and that Kate Moss does not draw family guy characters.Besides, unless it's a huge error which is fundamentally flawed and a 3rd grader should know the difference of, if the only thing you can post is an incorrect grammar correction, you probably should just leave it be.
I wasn't aware people who fail High School English were allowed to be Grammar Nazis.The sentence is correct in either direction.If I had said Family Guy's Kate Moss depiction, it is correct.If I say Kate Moss's Family Guy depiction, it is still correct because since it is a priori information that Family Guy depicts celebrities, and that Kate Moss does not draw family guy characters.Besides, unless it's a huge error which is fundamentally flawed and a 3rd grader should know the difference of, if the only thing you can post is an incorrect grammar correction, you probably should just leave it be.
This.

yes so I am the oldest here, and age is the state of the mind. so I act like 2 weeeeeeeeeee49 and will be 50 in 3 months from now.

tho
come on we know he not 62 lol, try again maybe 24
This made me laugh. Kate Moss DOES SO draw Family Guy characters. I Googled it.