Million Dollar Challenge

Who is in? How are you doing so far?I'm up almost 2000 of the original pot but I've been as low as 800. Good luck by the way
Turn for the worst. Some sketchy calling and high kickers have me on the brink of elimination

Eliminated. The deck turned on me. High Kickers and a knife in the chest to seal the deal. I had A - 7 he had a pair of queens. Flop brings A T 3 Then 9 then Q... I'm still talking to myself on this. Too much too quick

Turn for the worst. Some sketchy calling and high kickers have me on the brink of elimination
Did you just double quote yourself? :club::ts

This thread is to ask who is playing in the million dollar challenge... and ask how you did in the tourny... do people read here or just build their post counts by asking the same question as the person before them?

This thread is to ask who is playing in the million dollar challenge... and ask how you did in the tourny... do people read here or just build their post counts by asking the same question as the person before them?
I feel like the picture of that dog is necessary here.
I won it.