2 Months 2 Million...thoughts?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance that viffer/krantz HU was staged?
99% imo made good tv tho
wha wha whaaaaaaaaat?Next week is a home game and I think Viffer does some damage.

best episode yet imo, they need to have more poker on the show. if the HUHU was staged then it sucks but it did make awesome TV, not sure why they would give away a huge tell like that though?that is all :)oh.....die in a grease fire

I'm sure at that point, even if it was a real tell at the time, he would have fixed it, and thus it makes no difference to show it, and make good tv out of it.

I remember reading somewhere (Pokernews? maybe) during the summer about this HU between Krantz and Viffer, pre-show airing. They interviewed Krantz and he said that this was going to be on the show and it wasn't set up for TV. It include all of the chat log as well. I'll see if I can find it.

I remember reading somewhere (Pokernews? maybe) during the summer about this HU between Krantz and Viffer, pre-show airing. They interviewed Krantz and he said that this was going to be on the show and it wasn't set up for TV. It include all of the chat log as well. I'll see if I can find it.
http://www.pokernews.com/news/2009/07/onli...ominat-6962.htmAbout half way down the page.
  • 2 weeks later...

I liked the series. Production value was good. Story lines were a little lacking but for a reality show it wasn't bad. It wasn't must see tv but DVR worthy. If they did it for a second season, it would be fun if the low guy for the week got replaced.