2 Months 2 Million...thoughts?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 6 out anywhere yet?
alwaysbluff.com has all of the episodes including last nights.I really can't stand that douche Brian Roberts. I wonder if he could possibly wear any shorter shorts or have any gayer outfits. I mean skin tight white jeans? I'd like to see Dani kick his ass after all the berating he doles out to him and everyone else for that matter.At the beginning of the show I really couldn't stand any of them. Dani and Krantz seem to be cool guys, but Roberts and Emil are just really odd dudes.
alwaysbluff.com has all of the episodes including last nights.I really can't stand that douche Brian Roberts. I wonder if he could possibly wear any shorter shorts or have any gayer outfits. I mean skin tight white jeans? I'd like to see Dani kick his ass after all the berating he doles out to him and everyone else for that matter.At the beginning of the show I really couldn't stand any of them. Dani and Krantz seem to be cool guys, but Roberts and Emil are just really odd dudes.
type in 2M 2MM
It used to be on Sunday nights, but after the 4th episode I have not seen it listed at all on my channel guide. I thought it got cancelled. Is it on a new night that I am not seeing? Thx
wednesday