2 Months 2 Million...thoughts?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or does the show keep getting progressively worse?kinda annoying because i think this is a great idea for a show, they should definatley make another with different players, maybe some one like mike matusow or something, i think one with __FullFlush1__ would be pretty epic, he seems like some one who would make a show like this be pretty entertaining

Is it me or does the show keep getting progressively worse?kinda annoying because i think this is a great idea for a show, they should definatley make another with different players, maybe some one like mike matusow or something, i think one with __FullFlush1__ would be pretty epic, he seems like some one who would make a show like this be pretty entertaining
You obviously have not seen him get interviewed. That guy is painful when talking to other people in person
You obviously have not seen him get interviewed. That guy is painful when talking to other people in person
haha i heard him on the radio once, he's pretty really big headed, i think it'd be quite interesting to see what he gets upto lol especially if you put him in a group of people who are like him. there'd be so much drama, a show with him a hellmuth would be dynamite imo lol
haha i heard him on the radio once, he's pretty really big headed, i think it'd be quite interesting to see what he gets upto lol especially if you put him in a group of people who are like him. there'd be so much drama, a show with him a hellmuth would be dynamite imo lol
I think what you are saying would be great for tv.
Unfortunately he doesn't have it. He can barely look her in the face, he moves away from the microphone, covers his mouth. He is just a shy guy who trash talks on internet poker sites.
I think what you are saying would be great for tv.
Unfortunately he doesn't have it. He can barely look her in the face, he moves away from the microphone, covers his mouth. He is just a shy guy who trash talks on internet poker sites.
haha i lol'd at the interview. probably a bad idea to put him on a show, i think he's great for poker though :club:

from Krantz on 4

just so everyone knows, tomorrow there is no new episode tomorrow - there is a marathon of the first 4 eps.then, on wednesday, 9/16, we move to wednesdays at 8PM EST for good... starting with the premiere of episode 5 (in which dani and emil go on a double date, and brian takes a crack at nosebleeds)!!!
1. Why do they need to move to vegas if they only play online?2. why do they pay all that juice to play heads up when they could just spread chips in their living room?
I thought it was taped around the time of the WSOP and if you want more info I would read the 2 months, 2 million thread at 4

and because these guys are "online superstars" and its trying to show people poker from a different angle on tv

and because these guys are "online superstars" and its trying to show people poker from a different angle on tv
yeah I think most people have trouble wrapping their head around the idea that a guy can lose 60k in an hour on the computer (like prinnyraid did to Benyamine). This is a pretty good show. Much better than I thought it would be. I feel like the Patel kid never talks or does anything.....the show seems to center on the other 3.
yeah I think most people have trouble wrapping their head around the idea that a guy can lose 60k in an hour on the computer (like prinnyraid did to Benyamine). This is a pretty good show. Much better than I thought it would be. I feel like the Patel kid never talks or does anything.....the show seems to center on the other 3.
yeah i think it centres on dani the most, i love the show though

Watched 1st episode, liked it.Watched part of the 2nd one, it was already apparent that it was going to be horrible and haven't watched since.They really need to give a little more time to the actual bet/play/player responses after wins/losses. i don't want to watch a little prick-ish guy spending a dime going out to dinner with his g/f in town, and basically forcing "personal drama" into the series (OMG she wants to get married, blah blah blah). This isn't the real world. Sadly that's the kind of angle they are going for with this show.And as for "betting with another house", the idea is fun....but these guys are too nerdy. Pretty sure I had 200 such nights in college, betting on fun stuff at bar with friends that was way more interesting. When the viewership could just turn off the TV and do more "wild" stuff on their own, the show loses much appeal.I think the problem with this is that it's too much "real world" and not enough "entourage", if that makes sense.It could just be me....but i feel the core 18-35 male viewer wants to see the glitz, glamour, ballerness along with the actual card play and emotions in variance, etc. Instead they just shove in a slew of B list poker celeb guests and forced action. Mistake IMO.

I think the problem with this is that it's too much "real world" and not enough "entourage", if that makes sense.It could just be me....but i feel the core 18-35 male viewer wants to see the glitz, glamour, ballerness along with the actual card play and emotions in variance, etc. Instead they just shove in a slew of B list poker celeb guests and forced action. Mistake IMO.
i have to agree with this, i dont even have to add anything, its pretty well worded lol