2 Months 2 Million...thoughts?

Really good show. I don't really see the social awkwardness....I mean are they the most flamboyant/entertaining people? No, but they're fine and the show is a good one.
i guess you didnt see the dance seen...
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great write up in Bluff magazine which is cool because it is actual the brain child of the guy from deucescracked.com (one of the guys).The Tilt Room is the bomb.. my back yard is my tilt room.. sans watermellon.And I likebuckthoukhundo
G
Does it annoy anyone else the way the huge internet players talk. 1K, 10K. All the time using K. I get so annoyed with internet poker slang.
Lol!
It's pretty much just Emil for me. Lol at hiring a harpist and then yelling at her when you're stuck.
meh maybe im forgetting stuff they did, but they dont seem that socially awkwardhow is yelling at the harpist socially awkward? maybe it just ****ing tilted him and he was losing K's (loL!) of dollar
how is yelling at the harpist socially awkward? maybe it just ****ing tilted him and he was losing K's (loL!) of dollar
wp

I cant believe the "veteran" weaseled his way out of the "losingest player of the week has to do something embarrassing". I would not have let him get away with that. Dani is weak for allowing it after his suffering.

Ok after watching that episode, definitely see the major social awkwardness. Also did anyone else think that episode sucked? They lost a ton of $, the social awkwardness of the other house was a bit too much, a lot of new characters introduced, and they didn't even do the penalty stunt.

Ok after watching that episode, definitely see the major social awkwardness. Also did anyone else think that episode sucked? They lost a ton of $, the social awkwardness of the other house was a bit too much, a lot of new characters introduced, and they didn't even do the penalty stunt.
Agreed. The failure of penalty stunt was awful.IMO, they all kind of seem like whiny bitches besides Dani. The other group was equally awkward and effeminate. Then again, they also have much more money than me.Maybe I should start being whiny, bitchy, and effeminate...(cue witty comment)