2 Months 2 Million...thoughts?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if they had even MORE K than they currently do!!!!!!!! Are you the type of woman that finds guys more attractive based on how much money they have? Are you willing to overlook things you perceive as flaws based on how much a man is willing to spend on you?How much money would it take for you to actually sleep with a guy for cash? Everyone has a number so what's yours?How many hundos does a guy have to have to get your juices flowing?
<3
Does it annoy anyone else the way the huge internet players talk. 1K, 10K. All the time using K. I get so annoyed with internet poker slang.
Maybe it annoys you because you can't find anywhere to apply it yourself. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAPhonestly though, think of how much easier it is to say than thousand when they probably need to say thousand 100 times a day.
honestly though, think of how much easier it is to say than thousand when they probably need to say thousand 100 times a day.
yeah, that half a second longer it takes each time to say' thousand' instead of 'K' really adds up. I mean even in this stretching example of 100 times they would save close to a full minute of their time every single day! :club:
yeah, that half a second longer it takes each time to say' thousand' instead of 'K' really adds up. I mean even in this stretching example of 100 times they would save close to a full minute of their time every single day! :club:
it's the equivalent of saying buck instead of dollar
it's the equivalent of saying buck instead of dollar
i definitely don't say buck unless i'm quoting something like jay from Clerks. A Buck is a deer in these here parts. Think about how retarded it would sound to say "5 buck, 5 buck foot looooooooong" Yea, I hope that is stuck in your head for the rest of the day!

Alan Rushcan't wait zack. all those times you were like 'come on man, it's only a $70 or $120 buyin', i'll get to be like 'come on man, it's only a $10K buyin'August 19 at 9:29am

Alan Rushcan't wait zack. all those times you were like 'come on man, it's only a $70 or $120 buyin', i'll get to be like 'come on man, it's only a $10K buyin'August 19 at 9:29am
Pffft! I never said K versus thousand, I said buck versus dollar!
Pffft! I never said K versus thousand, I said buck versus dollar!
you argued that it wasnt much easier to say K vs thousand and then have proof of you using it. i rest my case.
you argued that it wasnt much easier to say K vs thousand and then have proof of you using it. i rest my case.
What a relief! I was afraid I wouldn't be able to use the Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire Defense.Easier is a relative term, my point was the time it takes to say 'K' versus 'thousand' is so irrelevant from a time perspective that .... waiitttt a minute ... are we really having this discussion? I :club: the internets
What a relief! I was afraid I wouldn't be able to use the Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire Defense.Easier is a relative term, my point was the time it takes to say 'K' versus 'thousand' is so irrelevant from a time perspective that .... waiitttt a minute ... are we really having this discussion? I :club: the internets
let it go its over you tried, commendableSTOP LIVING IN THE PAST

just watched episode 1 on pokertube, thought it was gonna be really stupid becouse these guys are pretty blah personality wise. lets just say the producer did a great job and i really enjoyed it, especially all the losing :club: kinda made me relies these guys do run bad also so you just gotta stick with it.2m2mm>i bet u

Great write up in Bluff magazine which is cool because it is actual the brain child of the guy from deucescracked.com (one of the guys).The Tilt Room is the bomb.. my back yard is my tilt room.. sans watermellon.And I likebuckthoukhundo

Really good show. I don't really see the social awkwardness....I mean are they the most flamboyant/entertaining people? No, but they're fine and the show is a good one.