2 Months 2 Million...thoughts?

Great show actually. I could see this thing turning into something much more mainstream like on MTV or Spike in the near future.I hope it does.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome idea but they picked probably the most annoying 4 people on earth to do it. They all have no personality and try to force it for the camera.

So there are 4 accounts....how does Full Tilt usually deal with 4 accounts coming from the same Internet connection?? or maybe they have 4 separate connections?? They obviously wouldn't be playing on the same table as each other and colluding ...I'm just interested

So there are 4 accounts....how does Full Tilt usually deal with 4 accounts coming from the same Internet connection?? or maybe they have 4 separate connections?? They obviously wouldn't be playing on the same table as each other and colluding ...I'm just interested
They won't let you sit on the same table in a cash game if you are coming from the same internet connection. My brother and I tried a drunken nut bar and FT would let us play HU SnG's but not 6 max cash games.

I just watched the first episode and thought it very good. I'll definitely be watching the rest. The second episode is tonight, right?

I think the producers have done a good of keeping to the reality show 'script'. The editors keep a lot of the poker discussion down so the whole poker nerd factor is minimized. What's up with G4 changing the programming? Wasn't this on Monday night last week and now the new episode aired on Sunday? I guess the viewers of that show all have DVR's, but still.

Why is dancing so hard for some ppl i just dont get it.
Not everyone's a fly boy.
these guys are so socially awkward that it's hard to watch
I don't know exactly what you mean by this but then again, I'm socially awkward. Take four 22-26 year old guys from almost any occupation (maybe mid market radio adv sales?) , put a camera in front of them everyday for extended periods, have them talk in depth about the occupation while doing said occupation, and have scripted 'outings' that will be taped and edited together. You'd have to have four very charismatic characters to not seem a little stilted at times.

I like the show. I was worried at first because it was on G4 and I figured it would be nothing but the guys running around with hot girls and such. I don't mind that it is just I wanted to see some poker. My question is are they just going to play online poker or are they going to play some live poker as well? I want and need a tilt room. I will def be watching more of this show.

As a woman it's hard to find these guys attractive even with all of the money.I liked the show though.
What if they had even MORE K than they currently do!!!!!!!! Are you the type of woman that finds guys more attractive based on how much money they have? Are you willing to overlook things you perceive as flaws based on how much a man is willing to spend on you?How much money would it take for you to actually sleep with a guy for cash? Everyone has a number so what's yours?How many hundos does a guy have to have to get your juices flowing?