A Confession

Allie to clear up any medical questions you have Pm them to me and I will answer them. As I can explain the electrolyte inbalances, and all of my surgeries. Brvheart I can assure you I am not JJJ. as for Clay Aiken very well stated and it does fit this thread so well.
Just so that we are clear, and that there is no misunderstanding......If you read what I wrote, I wasn't questioning the "electrolyte imbalances and all of your surgeries" - specifically the gastric bypass surgery. In fact, it was the opposite. What I was saying was, that the level of detail surrounding the bypass surgery was too "real" to have been faked by VB. My entire post was questioning the authenticity of VB's claim that he was "Rose". I did say that some details about the cancer/surgery didn't ring right. I will PM you later this evening about that, as I have to leave soon to go to work.
  • Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a sneaky idea who is under the fake Rose account. btw, Len was willing to talk to you on skype tonight IQ but you would not answer my call. You had your chance.
It amazes me how someone with so little going for them in life can also simultaneously expect the world to revolve around them.Just because Skype was on, doesn't mean I was at my computer, Rose. That said, I'm sorry I missed out on my chance to talk to your imaginary boyfriend. You've won this round, pinky - but we shall meet again during your next cry for attention.
If you read what I wrote, I wasn't questioning the "electrolyte imbalances and all of your surgeries" - specifically the gastric bypass surgery. In fact, it was the opposite. What I was saying was, that the level of detail surrounding the bypass surgery was too "real" to have been faked by VB. My entire post was questioning the authenticity of VB's claim that he was "Rose".
You sound like a "hoot". I real "barrel" of "laughs".

WAIT!!!!!....who is Rose again? I mean, I've sort of heard her name spoken in reference every now and then as being somewhat crazy or something, I guess. And I think I've seen a few of her posts here and there. But I never really cared enough to invest my time in finding out her back story.Moral: I either need to spend way more time on FCP or way less.

I was on last night when this topic had 0 replies. I skimmed the OP and thought to myself, well I am glad there really isn't a person like that. Then later in the night it was on page 7 and I looked forward to having something to do at work today. I was disappointed I guess because after the first 20 or so posts it was pretty obvious that this topic was a "level." I did enjoy watching some people over-react though. But all in all, it didn't entertain me as much. So who's account is cherryObebe?Please tell me who's joke account this is. I loved the posts talking about vb having an ethical obligation as "psychologist" not to do such things on the internet. The new Rose maybe?

It amazes me how someone with so little going for them in life can also simultaneously expect the world to revolve around them.Just because Skype was on, doesn't mean I was at my computer, Rose. That said, I'm sorry I missed out on my chance to talk to your imaginary boyfriend. You've won this round, pinky - but we shall meet again during your next cry for attention.
I call BS!!
No imaginary boyfriend I assure you of that IQ, I would of had him talk to Vb last night as well but he was on away, at the same time. As for My next cry of Attention there will not be one, that is a promise that I am keeping to my self for sure. Like I stated in my coming out post I made mistakes but that is the past, I don't plan on repeating them.
I call BS!!
damn it Gallo you beat me to it
Oh...well then I guess i'll add her back to the ignore list.
go for it, it's your choice
I did say that some details about the cancer/surgery didn't ring right. I will PM you later this evening about that, as I have to leave soon to go to work.
not a problem will clear that up later with you after you finish working. don't work to hard.
So who's account is cherryObebe?Please tell me who's joke account this is. I loved the posts talking about vb having an ethical obligation as "psychologist" not to do such things on the internet. The new Rose maybe?
This is not a joke account. If someone in behavioral health used their "expertise" to have conversations with people that are facing serious life issues, for example spoke with cancer patients about their experience at their lowest points about their illness as a joke and exposed it as a humor stunt, it crosses a boundary of ethics.You can clearly GFY, sir. I call you sir because I clearly respect you.
This is not a joke account. If someone in behavioral health used their "expertise" to have conversations with people that are facing serious life issues, for example spoke with cancer patients about their experience at their lowest points about their illness as a joke and exposed it as a humor stunt, it crosses a boundary of ethics.You can clearly GFY, sir. I call you sir because I clearly respect you.
Don't be offended because someone thought you were a joke account. You have to look at your post count, which i think is like 10-15 and the fact that you've probably posted in this thread about 5-6 times. Usually people with small post counts speaking out in mega threads = joke account.
Let's pretend we all still believe Rose was a imaginary joke account created and used by VB.What did he do that was unethical in terms of his profession? After I hear that I will decide whether to fuck myself or not.
Let's pretend we all still believe Rose was a imaginary joke account created and used by VB.What did he do that was unethical in terms of his profession? After I hear that I will decide whether to fuck myself or not.
Read my last post.

Rose, I feel i must make my feelings known throughout the forums and the whole entire interwebz concerning your behavior last night. This wicked "joke" as you call it has harshly struck the hearts of many of these fine posters deeper than any blade ever could. Even more than those badass samurai swords could. I now have many more emotional wounds to heal over the course of this year because of your thoughtless and hurtful acts. I dont think we could ever have the understanding that we've always had ever again in the future.You are the weakest link, goodbye.

Read my last post.
I did read it and I didn't see anything that pertained to the alleged matter at hand. I have yet seen enough here to put my penis inside myself. Please be more specific. Do you actually even know what he does for a living? I do, but do you?
You are the weakest link, goodbye.
So the one decipherable, coherent, cohesive statement ever posted on her account (posted by someone else) makes her the weakest link?I strongly, but respectfully, disagree.

Do I have to repeat myself? Really?If someone in psychology used their expertise to manipulate a situation, counsel or talk to someone battling cancer and used that person's vulnerability to aid them in a prank or joke, then it crosses a line of ethical boundaries. There are Ethics Laws.If VB were "Rose", he would have been a real douche bag, IMO. In addition, he would have possibly broken laws, depending upon what his degree and/or certifications include. That was my point. I was relieved to hear that there was a Rose.