A Confession

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres no mention of this in OP unless I missed something.
You know what you are right. I was pretty sure I had written that part in. My canadian accomplice set up a proxy server for me. It took some discipline not to sign on from her account a couple times when it was down, but I really didn't want Bob and the other mods to out me.
You know what you are right. I was pretty sure I had written that part in. My canadian accomplice set up a proxy server for me. It took some discipline not to sign on from her account a couple times when it was down, but I really didn't want Bob and the other mods to out me.
Did you play the challenge with your normal account and the rcgs account? If so, then I want my buy-in back from the December challenge. I don't buy it that your wife played all those tourneys.
Did you play the challenge with your normal account and the rcgs account? If so, then I want my buy-in back from the December challenge. I don't buy it that your wife played all those tourneys.
you're being quite the girl here.

If this is true, and I'm inclined to believe it is, Titical Blunder isn't even mildly shocked. Like I've said a million times before, there was a 100% chance it was a joke account. I figured Nautilus as one of a (admittedly large) handful of likely possibilities, since he popped in and defended her as a real person at least once out of nowhere, but gun to my head, I don't guess correctly. I said a few nights ago that I was finally 100% certain. VB did a fantastic job not giving anything away, though. I pushed as many buttons as I could, and if it really was VB, he stayed in character completely. It was too over the top to be believable, but it was fantastically well-executed. It will be hilarious if VB was also the fake Rose account...

Rose was at my rails many times. So much effort. Thank your wife for her support.You ever role play that you are with "Rose" when you are with your wife?Also, creating the cancer and all of the personal conversations with people is still pretty F-d up. I see you skipped over that. Any thoughts?

How many suicidal pm's did you have sent to you? I'm just trying to clear some things up.
Vb seems to be ignoring this.

Also, I remember in the early days of "Rose" finding a dating profile that was never mentioned on FCP, and iirc created beforehand.

Vb seems to be ignoring this.
I'm actually more interested in him buying in twice for the December challenge that I played in (and probably the most recent one also that I did not participate in).

i don't get it...what was the purpose of it to begin with? I'm not one of the people who could've been possibly hurt by the whole thing, but i'm sure there are some on here that very well could be. And i wouldn't be surprised if they were really upset. if this was one of those human reaction type experiments, and a fake account i think you might have been better off just letting it die and not outing yourself.i do have questions tho, rose pm'd me with her name and cell number, she was staying at CW. I called CW and they gave me her room. There was coincidentally someone staying there under her name?

All of the IP Addresses that I've checked that the "Rose" account has posted from show as coming from Hamilton including the OP of this thread.Who signed up for the e-mail address that is linked to the "Rose" account ?
Lifetime ban the RCGS59 account since its an obvious dupe. Unless someone wants to make a new confession in the next 5 minutes.
i don't get it...what was the purpose of it to begin with? I'm not one of the people who could've been possibly hurt by the whole thing, but i'm sure there are some on here that very well could be. And i wouldn't be surprised if they were really upset. if this was one of those human reaction type experiments, and a fake account i think you might have been better off just letting it die and not outing yourself.i do have questions tho, rose pm'd me with her name and cell number, she was staying at CW. I called CW and they gave me her room. There was coincidentally someone staying there under her name?
Busted again.

True or not, you should kill yourself. That is not something I recommend often. Also, I hope your wife leaves you for spending hours a day on here and other channels instead of...spending time with her? Doing some dishes? Laundry? For chrissakes, if you wanted your life to have a point, the time spent here could've been spent at your local food bank or charity. I guarantee you'd feel a lot more fulfilled and wouldn't be actively considering throwing yourself off a bridge within the next 72 hours.Seriously though, just kill yourself. It'll save us all the hassle the next time you try something like this and shoot up a local post office or something equally sociopathic.Have a nice day!