What Do You Do For A Living

I just thought it would be interesting to know how old you are and what everybody does as a job and/or career. Also it would be interesting to hear how you got into said job/career and what your plans for the future are. I would also assume that other conversations would stem from this such as: stories from work e.g. sex on the job, that time you told your boss to go fck himself, that time you made fun of a customer with the customer being to much of a retard to realise, as well as any other type of conversational threadings such as, "Holy sht you sell toilet paper for a living!!!??? That's amazing. my gf does exactly the same thing! How much do you earn aproxamatly???" or , "WOW!!! You're 97 years old, how the fck did that happen you freak!?" Allow me to demonstrate:I am currently a student completeing my final year of high school (3 months to go woooo). Next year will be exciting, I plan on attending Auckland University to study a Bachelor of Arts in History and English (not sure which one I am majoring in yet). The reason I am doing this is because I have always found that I find these two subjects the most interesting and as a result I want to make a career out of them. After I finish my 3 year Bachelor of Arts Course I will complete a 1 year secondary teacher's course. Upon completion of this course I will be aproxamatly 22 years old, and the general outline of my plan involves me pursuing and succeeding in one of the following careers:High School Teacher in History/EnglishA Journalist of some kind Film/Music CriticA NovelistA Male ProstituteThe course I have taken will qualify me for all these careers. I also plan on playing poker on the side until I win millions and go pro, traveling the world being a badass like Phil Ivey.I am really happy and content with my life and the path it has taken and as a result I do not feel that any changes are required at this point. Now you. (Although yours would prob be more like, "I am a lawyer, aged 32, etc.")

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to make my money playing on-line Poker until I got my ass kicked outside a nightclub while trying to score some drugs.
that sounds like a lie.

I work in an abortion clinic, it's probably the best job in the world. Kinda feel like god when you're vacuuming all the leftover goo from a patients womb. Sometimes you can sneak a foetus from the bin and make a really ****ed up shadow box to sell on eBay.

I work in an abortion clinic, it's probably the best job in the world. Kinda feel like god when you're vacuuming all the leftover goo from a patients womb. Sometimes you can sneak a foetus from the bin and make a really ****ed up shadow box to sell on eBay.
Maybe you worked with his friend's girlfriend.

I play baseball. I carry my bat around with me everywhere I go. Sometimes I tell people I have drugs, but instead I take them out back and beat the hell out of them with my bat. Then I take their money.

I play baseball. I carry my bat around with me everywhere I go. Sometimes I tell people I have drugs, but instead I take them out back and beat the hell out of them with my bat. Then I take their money.
lol

I'm 36 and I work in a bank in west palm beach florida. I went to a nearly all black college but still managed to only graduate in the top half of my class. I'm not married or in a relationship of any kind but I do have several different plus sized women that blow me on occasion.

I'm 36 and I work in a bank in west palm beach florida. I went to a nearly all black college but still managed to only graduate in the top half of my class. I'm not married or in a relationship of any kind but I do have several different plus sized women that blow me on occasion.
The opposite of your life's circumstances and events are life's perfect circumstances and events.
It's like FCP Jeopardy.
Finkle is Einhorn? Einhorn is finkle?I'm 27 and just starting my first year at a law firm. I am not a lawyer until I pass the Bar (I find out how I did in a month and change). My goal is to find a way to retire as early as humanly possible.
I am older than you and I literally kick ass and take names for a living.In the future I plan to remain older than you while kicking ass and taking fucking names.
You sound like the kind of person who has made something of their life.Congratulations.
Is getting married at all important to you or are you indifferent?
You should have stopped right there.
Really?
Finkle is Einhorn? Einhorn is finkle?I'm 27 and just starting my first year at a law firm. I am not a lawyer until I pass the Bar (I find out how I did in a month and change). My goal is to find a way to retire as early as humanly possible.
what courses did you take and how long? and was it worth it, cause this option is actually still open to me and I was wandering if it was worth the studying and also what kind of work I would be expected to do, payment etc.

About 2 hours ago I was hanging out with this girl I've been seeing for a week, and I decided, right then and there, that I'm a man, and the man's the man, and that's how it is, so I was just going to lick her face. I've always wanted to just lick some girl's face. So I did. I made about a quarter-turn to my left and licked the side of her face. There was nothing sexual about it, and she tasted less like makeup than I would have imagined.

About 2 hours ago I was hanging out with this girl I've been seeing for a week, and I decided, right then and there, that I'm a man, and the man's the man, and that's how it is, so I was just going to lick her face. I've always wanted to just lick some girl's face. So I did. I made about a quarter-turn to my left and licked the side of her face. There was nothing sexual about it, and she tasted less like makeup than I would have imagined.
sounds like a hell of a good way to make a living....
So how much do you earn per hour?

I get down.

Upon completion of this course I will be aproxamatly 22 years old, and the general outline of my plan involves me pursuing and succeeding in one of the following careers:High School Teacher in History/EnglishA Journalist of some kind Film/Music CriticA NovelistA Male Prostitute
Bad news...the only real possibility for you on that list is "High School Teacher in History/English", and there's no way to succeed at that career.
So how much do you earn per hour?
It's more like an internship. She is black and really likes to talk, so I am earning valuable life-experience, specifically with respect to: the difference between "mocha" and "caramel" colorings. I was lectured on that, recently. "Why do guys always want to say mocha? It's not mocha. It's definitively caramel. It's like somebody said 'mocha' 15 years ago and it caught on like a good review of a bad painti-" (SLURP)"Oh my god did you just lick my face?"It tastes like neither.
It's more like an internship. She is black and really likes to talk, so I am earning valuable life-experience, specifically with respect to: the difference between "mocha" and "caramel" colorings. I was lectured on that, recently. "Why do guys always want to say mocha? It's not mocha. It's definitively caramel. It's like somebody said 'mocha' 15 years ago and it caught on like a good review of a bad painti-" (SLURP)"Oh my god did you just lick my face?"It tastes like neither.
awesome! and with that...i can scratch off another life question from my list!
awesome! and with that...i can scratch off another life question from my list!
Joey, I believe this post should be scored a single. Not mine, but Chrozzo's. This [meaningless, ambiguous gesture, on which I gave up halfway since I planned on just writing that I gave up halfway] is an out, obviously. I've been running pretty hot lately, so I don't think adding a crappy plate appearance to my season's line will do too much damage. You know what would be really hilarious, though? If I end up playing Chrozzo in the first round and losing by a hair's breadth, an amount that I could have overcome with one fewer out weighing down my value, or if Chrozzo had been a fraction of a point worse. That is a risk, Chrozzo, that I am willing to take, and is the only nice thing I can ever imagine myself doing for you. My seratonin levels are all messed up because I just ate like 20 poptarts.