• 1 month later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if I have a tivo full of shows, this show is my first watch. Abed is a god, Troy makes me laugh pretty good and Annie give me a stiffy

I assume everybody is still watching this? The last 2 episodes have been pretty great.
The chicken fingers one was great. They kinda all are though.
The chicken fingers one was great.
Ahh yeah, I remembered loving that episode but totally forgot what it was about. The whole Goodfellas thing was excellent.

this is a really great show but I did not like the one with the high schoolers much. Individual moments were really good (like Pierce sitting next to the, um, wrong lady) but the whole subplot with the high schoolers seemed kinda dumb.

I just watched the chicken fingers episode. It was as solid as advertised.

this is a really great show but I did not like the one with the high schoolers much. Individual moments were really good (like Pierce sitting next to the, um, wrong lady) but the whole subplot with the high schoolers seemed kinda dumb.
ADDDDUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHYou're streets behind.

Last night's episode was fantastic.Also, since I don't think there is a Parks and Rec thread (nor did I bother searching), I just want to say that last night's ep was maybe the best P&R episode yet.

I'm a big fan of P&R, I think it's great. It's so much better than the recent Office episodes, for example. That show kinda sucks now, except for Michael Scott.

What an awesome episode with the paintball. I definitely look forward to Community as much as the Office if not more now.

What an awesome episode with the paintball. I definitely look forward to Community as much as the Office if not more now.
It's the only one I care about anymore.
I started it over and watched it again I loved it so much.Then I watched it again tonight on demandMan this is by far the best show on TV right now.Come with me if you don't want paint on your clothes...

Definitely the best show on Thursdays now, not even close anymore. 30 Rock has faded recently.Saw Joel McHale at the Chicago Theater tonight. Really funny. The guy who plays Troy opened for him and Abed was in the crowd and came up and did the song with Troy from the spanish class, and then the 3 of them crunked to John Mayer's "Mothers and Daughters".

• 2 weeks later...
lol enough with the love story lines with Jeff.Love this show though.
Jeff is the protagonist. It's going to keep happening.

Great episodes of Community, P&R, and even The Office last night. Nod to the UK Office - Dwight: 1725 Slough Ave.30 Rock was also pretty good.- You're a pilot, huh? I should pick your brain. I'm developing a daytime talk show with "Sully" Sullenberger. - Ehh I met that guy, he's not that great. You know what a great pilot woulda done? Not hit the birds. That's what I do everyday - not hit birds.

I was totally cooled off on The Office too, but the last 2 episodes have been enjoyable. Mostly it's Michael - he's been fantastic. Also Andy though. The Woody Guthrie song? I thought that was hilarious. Old Mr. Bernard, Old Mr. Bernard, Who have you silenced today?

I started it over and watched it again I loved it so much.Then I watched it again tonight on demandMan this is by far the best show on TV right now.Come with me if you don't want paint on your clothes...
Gonna have to rank The Big Bang Theory over Community...but it's a close 2nd.
  • 4 months later...

I think this week's episode might be my all time favorite. I wasn't expecting the chick to chloroform the janitor. I laughed throughout.I don't know where they're going to take this show. None of these people can go to community college forever... plus the study group thing could start getting old quickly.

I think this week's episode might be my all time favorite. I wasn't expecting the chick to chloroform the janitor. I laughed throughout.I don't know where they're going to take this show. None of these people can go to community college forever... plus the study group thing could start getting old quickly.
Wasn't the whole 1st season just one semester? It can go on for awhile lol.
I hope they don't try to go anywhere with it. Even this episode with Jeff kinda wanting to get back to lawyering bugged me. Stay in school kids!They have definitely gotten the notes about Annie being hot though. We need a good Abed/Troy episode soon though.