DMACC here in Iowa has like 10 campuses and many many dorms. The people are all pretty close, but in general are all in their early 20's. So many old people, seemingly away from their families at all hours of the day is a little far fetched, but Chevy and Joel are both single, so they get a pass. I don't know if they're talked about the old black lady's family life.
Her husband left her didn't he? She had a breakdown with Brita when trying to screw with that teacher that Joel wanted to nail.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her husband left her didn't he? She had a breakdown with Brita when trying to screw with that teacher that Joel wanted to nail.
Oh yeah... you're right. So everyone in the group is single. That makes it 0.15% more belivable.

so the previous episode where Chase dresses like the Beast Master came together for me when I was watching the original V series which I taped, and remembered that Mark 'My hair is always perfect' Singer was the star of that show and Beast Master, which makes an easy connection why it would be in the minds of the writers.Of course I think Singer's best work was in that movie where he was blind.

He's supposed to be horrific to work with. I read the SNL behind the scenes book that came out a couple of years ago. He's come back as a guest host twice, and both times treated the cast so terribly there were punches thrown on both occasions. I also read his autobiography (I was unemployed!). He had an abusive step-parent, which he puts a lot of his behavioral issues on.Also, he was a rich kid, and probably doesn't have the drive to work that say, Chris Rock has.Chevy Chase must grind his teeth whenever he sees Bill Murray's career.
I had to show his kid around my high school. I held the door for Chevy and he threw me a bone: "Thank you very little." I laughed.....love Caddyshack.But yeah, the admissions officer handling the case said Chevy was a first class prick.I really like this show. Joel McHale is hilarious and the cast is strong overall.
DMACC here in Iowa has like 10 campuses and many many dorms. The people are all pretty close, but in general are all in their early 20's. So many old people, seemingly away from their families at all hours of the day is a little far fetched, but Chevy and Joel are both single, so they get a pass. I don't know if they're talked about the old black lady's family life.
She's separated/divorced, but I thought they mentioned her having a couple kids.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I got really really scared for a moment when I thought they killed off Senor Chang.
I did also.

Just watched this weeks episode again and I really enjoyed it. I'm a Jack Black fan, especially when he's doing that routine, singing, etc, but also, the MASH angle was good as I liked that show as well. Abed was very solid, I like him.

Senor Chang is the tits:
your sig is creepy, in the sense that I live in Lake Worthahhhh, I just got it, I'm imaging it's a program that does that to everyone, points out where they live and what they run.CREEP
Just watched this weeks episode again and I really enjoyed it.
I agree with this. Jack Black was pretty solid, and they wrote a great character for him. I went back and re-watched the whole season, and I'm really loving it.
ahhhh, I just got it, I'm imaging it's a program that does that to everyone, points out where they live and what they run.
Yeah except that it tells me I am in Toronto and on Rogers Cable, neither of which have ever been remotely true. It has been correct about me in the past, but recently it always thinks I'm in Toronto. Suck on that, IQcrash's signature!
Just watched this weeks episode again and I really enjoyed it. I'm a Jack Black fan, especially when he's doing that routine, singing, etc, but also, the MASH angle was good as I liked that show as well. Abed was very solid, I like him.
I love that you've fully come over on this show. It's the BEST and you know it, Mexico.
  • 4 weeks later...
I do love this girl on this show and on Mad Men. Hidden gems. Her IMDB page says she graduated high school in 2001. That makes her what, 26? Sweet.alison_brie_2473315.jpg
Yeah, she'll regrettably a bit old, but I've been e-stalking her a bit all the same. Dutch can't resist the tribe, whether that tribe is Zulu, Quest or Hebrew.
  • 2 weeks later...

ok, that was a friggin' great episode. The worst part about it was the Jeff angle. Abed is my new hero. Can they work in more angles to get Jeff's shirt off? Good god I loved Abed's Don Draper. Not to mention again, they sex Alison Brie's character up. It's like they are consulting me before they write these scripts. Dammit, I can't remember her character's name.Loved the Cant buy me love/Love Don't Cost A Thing reference, and both of the movies