• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy remember how bad the Chevy Chase show was?Other than the Doritoes commercial during the Super Bowl, it had no redeeming features at all.

Joel McHale is brilliant on The Soup and Chevy Chase used to be awesome
I know we've already talked about it before, but **** if Fletch Lives isn't one of the funniest movies ever made.
I know we've already talked about it before, but **** if Fletch Lives isn't one of the funniest movies ever made.
It's all ball bearings now...
It's all ball bearings now...
great line, but that's from the original, which is a fantastic damn movieFletch Lives is a great movie.One of my favorite lines from that movie.TV preacher: Do ya think I used too many pictures of myself?Fletch: Nooo, no, it worked for the Iatollah
  • 1 month later...
My goodness. I loved this show. Hilarious.
wow, comedy wise, you and I don't agree on much. Religion either. Come to think of it...Show is exactly what I thought it was going to be. No real guffaws, one chuckle that I can remember. Just about average, but I love Joel McHale on The Soup so I'm in for a while.
wow, comedy wise, you and I don't agree on much. Religion either. Come to think of it...Show is exactly what I thought it was going to be. No real guffaws, one chuckle that I can remember. Just about average, but I love Joel McHale on The Soup so I'm in for a while.
What's wrong with you Mexico? Joel McHale was awesome. The only stupid part of the show was the 'professor' friend of his and the whole 'answers' subplot. The study group had solid characters all around. I enjoyed the Indian dude.

I really really liked this show. I'm glad Chevy Chase is a supporting character, and not the star, I think the show will be better off because of it.I liked the adderal girl the best.

So I just watched it again, just in case you were correct... and you weren't. It was still super awesome.

agree with pretty much everything Mexico said. I didn't go in to it expecting much from watching the few clips I had seen and the first episode wasn't that funny. I'll continue watching just because I like Joel.

I watched this and thought it was average at best. I wouldnt mind watching and wouldn't care if I missed it.I did have one true laugh out loud moment when everyone was trying to convince the hot girl to get Joey to come back into the class behind his back when he was on the steps and the Indian dude was like "Whats going on?? Am I deaf??? Can you hear me!?!?"
I watched this and thought it was average at best. I wouldnt mind watching and wouldn't care if I missed it.I did have one true laugh out loud moment when everyone was trying to convince the hot girl to get Joey to come back into the class behind his back when he was on the steps and the Indian dude was like "Whats going on?? Am I deaf??? Can you hear me!?!?"
I liked the text spelling of "conversation," and his line after that. Otherwise, nothing did much for me. I know he was a "lawyer" before, but the speeches were pretentious and not conversational in any way. I didn't even know about the show until a Wednesday preview I saw, but I just don't see a whole lot of creative or unique comedy here.

Show was just average. I've known better shows to be cancelled obv.On a side note, anyone know where I can get Boston Legal DVDs cheaply?

really funny dude he is!!
Yoda got a account?I really wanted this show to be better, kept waiting for it to be better. It never got better. It was okay. The critics love it, apparently, but it's going to have to ramp up the laughs to make it.
Yoda got a account?I really wanted this show to be better, kept waiting for it to be better. It never got better. It was okay. The critics love it, apparently, but it's going to have to ramp up the laughs to make it.
You rang?