Hpt Main Event - Mt. Pleasant, Mi

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's staking me?
didn't you hear zimmy staking everyone lol ;)let me be the one to get knocked out by zimmy with my pocket QQ vs his AK
If I go, do I have to be a featured/former featured member to get shots bought?
First round of drinks for all FCP'ers (whose names I recognize) are on me :club:
Okay I'm an idiot.. I live in Northwest Ohio so that's what I was thinking when I wrote that. :club:
That's what I got from reading it. I think it's those who have no comprehension skillz that are lacking, shall we say, brains.;-)
First round of drinks for all FCP'ers (whose names I recognize) are on me :club:
i might just come up for this lol...jk i might have to come up and party seeing as its only like an hour and 45 min from me
Who's staking me?
Took the words right out of my mouth.If staked I'd find a way to get there, till then I'm stuck with my $50 home games.Though drinking, beer pong, and railing you guys by itself does sound very enticing.
I for one am stunned. Anyone know about how far the drive from Chicago will realistically take?
Your sarcasm is unnecessary. It was a joke.And I'm pretty sure chicago to ohio will take about 6 hours, thats the west end. Might be a bit shorter going to the northwest.
I for one am stunned. Anyone know about how far the drive from Chicago will realistically take?
A littl more like 4.5 hours...It's just under 300 miles from Chi-Town.
This is what google maps says. Also goes to the west, so northwest might be shorter. Better of just going to google maps and putting in both addressesnewbitmapimage5.jpg
just an fyi its in michigan middle of the state
just an fyi its in michigan middle of the state
:club: That would explain it.Yea thats about 4 and a half.Went back to OP to see where to run it from and just popped in northwest ohio.
:club: That would explain it.Yea thats about 4 and a half.Went back to OP to see where to run it from and just popped in northwest ohio.
thanks for the effort either wayI might head up there; missed the Indiana event a couple of weeks ago
A littl more like 4.5 hours...It's just under 300 miles from Chi-Town.
hey I can make there in 5.5 hours or under from where I live and it is exactly 299 miles.Been there lots of times.

Now that I am switching careers and not working right now, this sounds like something that I need to attend. I'm originally from Michigan and maybe a little Michigander luck will come my way.

I ended up busting out of the Main Event around 150th or so (~300 were in). I had Wandigo directly to my left for the first few levels....he played well. I lost a huge pot to him during the first or second orbit and he still had a healthy chip stack when I left. Zimmer was in the tourney as well but busted early. GL Wandigo!

from wandigo's twitter: wandigo44k going into 1/2 88 left 30 payabout 1 hour ago from txt