VT is a god.went from 14 chips to 640How is that even possible?Dealer: Hand #13973574102Dealer: sekren has 15 seconds left to actDealer: Boxy Brown 1 shows Dealer: vtlaxer09 shows Dealer: billz5 shows Dealer: Boxy Brown 1 shows two pair, Aces and FivesDealer: billz5 shows a pair of FivesDealer: Boxy Brown 1 wins the side pot (2,824) with two pair, Aces and FivesDealer: vtlaxer09 shows a straight, Jack highDealer: vtlaxer09 wins the main pot (70) with a straight, Jack highDealer: Hand #13973588289Dealer: billz5 finishes in 1455th placeDealer: EveryFnTime shows Dealer: vtlaxer09 shows vtlaxer09: holdvtlaxer09: holdDealer: EveryFnTime shows a pair of JacksDealer: vtlaxer09 shows a pair of QueensDealer: vtlaxer09 wins the pot (140) with a pair of Queensvtlaxer09: J's no goodDealer: Hand #13973594847tomfoldsfive (Observer): epic comeback imoDealer: vtlaxer09 shows Dealer: sekren shows vtlaxer09: HOLDvtlaxer09: HOLDvtlaxer09: tyDealer: vtlaxer09 shows a pair of EightsDealer: sekren shows Ace Queen highDealer: vtlaxer09 wins the pot (280) with a pair of EightsDealer: Hand #13973610757Dealer: vtlaxer09 shows Dealer: PickingYouApart shows vtlaxer09: holdvtlaxer09: holdDealer: vtlaxer09 shows a pair of TensDealer: PickingYouApart shows a pair of TensDealer: vtlaxer09 wins the pot (640) with a pair of TensDealer: Hand #13973633817Dealer: Boxy Brown 1 has 15 seconds left to actDealer: Boxy Brown 1 shows Dealer: vtlaxer09 shows vtlaxer09: holdDealer: Boxy Brown 1 shows three of a kind, Queensvtlaxer09: oopsDealer: vtlaxer09 shows a full house, Queens full of TensDealer: vtlaxer09 wins the pot (1,440) with a full house, Queens full of Tenstomfoldsfive (Observer): bink

tyty, glad mase has seen the torture first hand loli mean im not even upset bc i feel ike im playing to my upmost ability so wtf else can i do
we could go jump off a cliff together?it'd be romantic.
looshles been playing like a boss last few days been getting deep in everything but losing huge pots with aces and kings deep <was silently stalking > him and vt are due for a jersey but especially nnb i mean that guys just amazing i wish i could have his babys one day i hope he wins 4 jersy's and 7 wcoop tournys.
meh i agree
:club: better ?