I'm so sorry Bill...all is forgiven man. Let's have a beer soon, you poor bastard...http://www.thedailybeast.com/video/item/hi...ngry-in-africa/Yeah, I know, misinterpreted question, blah blah blah. Things go a little different and it's B. O. in that chair, lol.(and do you think the fact that Bill was in full blown party mode in Vegas, and still glowing from a ton of positive press lately had anything to do with her pleasant demeanor?)

I would be willing to bet that had Hillary won the election, she wouldn't have sent Bill to NK to get 2 women out of jail...unless she was doing a trade that is.

Looool, is it really that difficult to say politely 'I'm not my husband so I can't say' and smile? Especially when you're speaking at a press conference in Africa where it's likely that the students don't really follow American politics that much.

Looool, is it really that difficult to say politely 'I'm not my husband so I can't say' and smile? Especially when you're speaking at a press conference in Africa where it's likely that the students don't really follow American politics that much.
But you know that 'rumor' of the African-Amercian baby sitter that Bill impregnated was in the back of Hillary's mind the whole trip.
But you know that 'rumor' of the African-Amercian baby sitter that Bill impregnated was in the back of Hillary's mind the whole trip.
She's been through a lot of personal trauma hasn't she

The fact that the North Koreans asked for Bill and not her probably stuck in her craw a bit also. It doesn't seem like the press is as interested in Hilary's travels as it was in Condelezza Rice's which could also be the reason she's a bit testy.