$20 And $100 Fantasy Football Leagues, Plus $30 Pickem League

Running $20 and $100 football leagues on yahoo this year, standard yahoo scoring except I made passing touchdowns 6 instead of 4, and INTs 2 instead of 1, and added fractional points. 12 team leagues, 4 make playoffs, payouts are:$20 league: 100-60-40-20, with 20 for most overall regular season points$100 league: 500-300-200-100, with 100 for most overall regular season pointsBoth are live drafts, the $20 one drafts monday august 24th at 1015 pm est, and the $100 one drafts thursday august 27th at 1015pm est.Will also be running the pickem league that ive run the past 2 years, with point spreads, $30 buy in, payouts dependent on how many people we get.If interested or you have any questions either post here or pm meMoney must be sent on either stars or full tilt tostars: scottyno (needham)full tilt: scotyno (first city letter n, gold jersey avatar)

I'm interested in the $20 league, can ship on stars.Easy money btw, I know next to nothing about football, I just cheer for whatever team TO is on (lol). but this will help me get into it a bit more.

there are currently still 5 spots open with 2 others possibly open in the $20 league that have been reserved by people that haven't played yet, and 6 spots in the $100 league. Someone sent me $20 on stars today from a name I didn't recognized, if it was you pm me and tell me what the username was and I'll give you the league info. Also infinite spots open in pickem.If you send me money for anything please also send me a pm telling me what site you sent on and what your screenname on there is so I can verify before I pm you the info, thanks

What's the deadline to ship for the pick em league?Nando
anytime up until week 1, as long as you have time to get the info from me and make your picks before the first games start you're fine, theres no draft so theres really no deadline.Also a note to anyone else, the $20 league is full unless you've already talked to me about it, no further admittance at this time. There are still 6 spots availible for the $100 league, and infinite spots availible for pickem.
i'd be down for the $100 and the pick em. how much interest so far in the $100 league?
its a 12 team league, i have 7 paid, and 2 others with interest but haven't paid yet
can i get info on the pickem league? ive never been part of one but id like to play
every week you pick every game vs the spread, every game is worth 1 point, most games picked correctly over the whole year wins, will pay out based on how many end up in the league, the past 2 years we've had between 15-20 and paid out 4 i think.btw, I won't be home the next 2 days and may have limited computer access, so anyone that pms me or ships me money in the next 2 days, if I don't respond right away thats why, but I'll take care of everything when I get back.

Hey Scotty, is there still a spot for me in the $20 league? I'm still interested if so. I'll ship the money in the next day or two on stars. My Stars ID is Dubey8989

every week you pick every game vs the spread, every game is worth 1 point, most games picked correctly over the whole year wins, will pay out based on how many end up in the league, the past 2 years we've had between 15-20 and paid out 4 i think.btw, I won't be home the next 2 days and may have limited computer access, so anyone that pms me or ships me money in the next 2 days, if I don't respond right away thats why, but I'll take care of everything when I get back.
I'd definitely be interested in the Pick'Em league, just to be clear: you're not doing confidence points for individual games, then?

no we are not doing confidence points, 1 point for every game.no there are not any spots left in the $20, there are a few spots left in the $100, though I've had 4 people express interest that haven't paid and there are only 4 spots left, so if you want to play that you need to ship the money asap.

scotyno i just transferred u 30 for the pickem leaguelet me know the details, thanksedit: steamed rice on FTP
got it, just sent you the info.also, the 12th person in the $20 league dropped out, so the first person to contact me and get me the $20 can have it.