I've decided to finally make a stand and eradicate racism.I'm creating a new interweb thingie. It's the "Totally White Interweb Talking To Eliminate Racism."Think I'll call it TWITTER.

I for one am against the idea of eleminating racism as it will cause a rift in the democrat party that could make them unelectable for decades and give republicans a free walk into full control.Right now the republicans are so screwed up I don't want them to be handed power until they fix their problems.So as long as racism is such an important tactic for the democrat leadership to maintain control over large sections of democrat voters, I think it needs to be left in place.In the future, I would like racism to go away. Once the republicans get their act together

I for one am against the idea of eleminating racism as it will cause a rift in the democrat party that could make them unelectable for decades and give republicans a free walk into full control.Right now the republicans are so screwed up I don't want them to be handed power until they fix their problems.So as long as racism is such an important tactic for the democrat leadership to maintain control over large sections of democrat voters, I think it needs to be left in place.In the future, I would like racism to go away. Once the republicans get their act together
shut up honkey
So even you agree with me BG that the Republican Party can't find it's ass with both hands. I keep looking for something to change there but it's just not happening. Which is why until they give me a reason to vote differently, I'm wasting my vote on the Libertarians.

There are many forms of racism that shouldn't go away. There are some things where race will always be a factor, since there are differences between races. More Arabs are extreme muslims, so arabs will be racially profiled by Homeland Security, which, quite frankly, they should be. Being pulled over for Driving While Black in a upper class white neighborhood is also very common, and again, probably should be (especially when the driver is operating a white van with tinted windows).

There are many forms of racism that shouldn't go away. There are some things where race will always be a factor, since there are differences between races. More Arabs are extreme muslims, so arabs will be racially profiled by Homeland Security, which, quite frankly, they should be. Being pulled over for Driving While Black in a upper class white neighborhood is also very common, and again, probably should be (especially when the driver is operating a white van with tinted windows).
You think driving while black should be a searchable offence? wtf are you talking about? pulling someone over for the sole reason that they are black in a white neighbourhood is one of the most retarded things I can think of
You think driving while black should be a searchable offence? wtf are you talking about? pulling someone over for the sole reason that they are black in a white neighbourhood is one of the most retarded things I can think of
I think the white van part was what he was pointing out. The brothers need to stick with their own color vans if they wants to be cruising chicks in the other side of town.
I think the white van part was what he was pointing out. The brothers need to stick with their own color vans if they wants to be cruising chicks in the other side of town.
lmao
So even you agree with me BG that the Republican Party can't find it's ass with both hands. I keep looking for something to change there but it's just not happening. Which is why until they give me a reason to vote differently, I'm wasting my vote on the Libertarians.
Do more. Join the party, be an activist for the party, donate to the party, stand for the party. If you don't believe in all the principles of the party, then argue them inside the party. Otherwise do the above for the Republicans. Change is won by the geeks, nutcases, or sometimes reactionaries who actually bother to enter politics. Whatever your personal make-up, go and be one of them.
Do more. Join the party, be an activist for the party, donate to the party, stand for the party. If you don't believe in all the principles of the party, then argue them inside the party. Otherwise do the above for the Republicans. Change is won by the geeks, nutcases, or sometimes reactionaries who actually bother to enter politics. Whatever your personal make-up, go and be one of them.
yea...don't just waste your vote, waste your time and your money too.

I saw Avenue Q in the theatre last weekend (gf's choice, obviously!) and this song perfectly summed up my feelings towards racism: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbwNSNLPIfwI also happened to be sitting next to a rather large Indian guy, and I felt that any unspoken tensions there were between us were fully absolved after watching this. I felt it, man.

this is the least intelligent thing i have read today.
yea...don't just waste your vote, waste your time and your money too.
Oh jeez, we're talking about poker players here...
lol. I thought I'd be in front of my computer yesterday to see who agreed with the above and be funny and sarcastic about it. Then I got called away, and was busy the rest of the day. I don't really agree with the above. Just seeing what kind of response it got. I don't agree with police pulling anyone over (regardless of the color of their van) because of their race. I also don't agree with racial profiling by Homeland Security. Glad I didn't get a bunch of defenders. lol.