How Do We Get Villain All In

Poker Stars $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em - 8 players - View hand 223341The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterUTG: $10.27UTG+1: $2.00MP1: $1.93MP2: $8.90Hero (CO): $10.03BTN: $9.81SB: $12.70BB: $1.74UTG+1 posts a big blind ($0.05)Pre Flop: ($0.12) Hero is CO with K :club: K :ts1 fold, UTG+1 checks, 1 fold, MP2 raises to $0.25, Hero raises to $0.85, 4 folds, MP2 calls $0.60Flop: ($1.82) J :3h 5 :4h 7 :qh(2 players)MP2 checks, Hero bets $1.50, MP2 calls $1.50Turn: ($4.82) 4 :5c(2 players)MP2 checksVillain has $6.55 left on turn. How do we get him all in on this board. pot was $1.82 on flop, how was flop bet of $1.50.now pot is $4.82 and he has $6.55, What does Hero bet on turn?Reads on Villain is Loose/Aggressive and has shown big bluffs twice.

villain is wayyyy loose. calling with gut shots and bottom pairs til river. its very very unlikely he has a set or a straight here. aggressive with his draws also. I have a few reads on him. also he would def float that flop with KQ or AQ.

I'd bet small, something like $2.25 make it seem like there may be fold equity. You size up a smaller river shove with his stack:pot ratio. Always try and make the pot bigger than his stack by the river so that he's getting like 3:1 on a call. I'm never folding to any river so I don't care about giving better odds to a flush draw, I'm concerned more about getting the rest of his weaker range in.

Smallish bet on the turn is good. Call any shove. If called on turn, shove the rest in on the river. Even if the flush card hits on the river, villain will make a crying call with a lot of hands that you beat.

I'd bet small, something like $2.25 make it seem like there may be fold equity. You size up a smaller river shove with his stack:pot ratio. Always try and make the pot bigger than his stack by the river so that he's getting like 3:1 on a call. I'm never folding to any river so I don't care about giving better odds to a flush draw, I'm concerned more about getting the rest of his weaker range in.
I like this a ton. Here's the carrot, here's the carror, here's the carrot, BOOM, smacked with a frying pan biatch
I like this a ton. Here's the carrot, here's the carror, here's the carrot, BOOM, smacked with a frying pan biatch
+1. And +1 to everybody saying smallish turn bets. If you know villain is loose and is calling with any kind of draw, then you should make the pot tempting with good pot odds, so like 3/5 of the pot. Make sure the weak part of his range (like JT or 67) can stay in and blast him. So many LAG donks will put their money in on the river OOP trying to get you to fold (weak river bluffs pfft).
I'm checking the turn and potentially just calling the river. Not sure if I'd try to get a vb if checked to on the river or not.
What is this about? The board is super drawy and we have a big overpair, checking and possibly checking again is so super passive. Vbet vbet vbet vbet.