ok, 2 situations..... first one I know result, second I don't.... and really I know this is a lame post, but, just wanted to share.first, blinds 1000/2000.... ep raise to 4000, you raise to 16k with QQ, button calls, BB allin for 13k (under your raise) and ep raiser allin 15k..... 60k in pot..... flop KT3.... you check, button all-in 3800...... can you fold even if you know he has K?Second hand400/800 limit,capped 3way preflop, bet reraise call flop 3-way, turn, bet raise call, fold.... river, check, bet 540 into 8k pot. After you check there, can you fold to the 540 there? Just curious if I am a complete idiot to pot odds or not. Like I said, I have no clue as to the result of the second hand. You have 20k back in this hand too....

lol, you don't "know" he has the K, and if you ever fold kill yourself.
ok, thank you... guy and I almost got in a fight because he folded them face up. I just laughed... and this was a live game.... I believe the words that came out of my mouth were "what are you thinking?"
No, I just think it's sick that you KNOW he has the king.
Wasn't me, was idiot who knew it. I could never fold there... I just thought it was entertaining.
ok, thank you... guy and I almost got in a fight because he folded them face up. I just laughed... and this was a live game.... I believe the words that came out of my mouth were "what are you thinking?"
Well, if you knew he had the king, you could probably figure out what he was thinking with your sick intuition.
Well, if you knew he had the king, you could probably figure out what he was thinking with your sick intuition.
Wow, you're a forum basher, that's a fun life...
ok, 2 situations..... first one I know result, second I don't.... and really I know this is a lame post, but, just wanted to share.first, blinds 1000/2000.... ep raise to 4000, you raise to 16k with QQ, button calls, BB allin for 13k (under your raise) and ep raiser allin 15k..... 60k in pot..... flop KT3.... you check, button all-in 3800...... can you fold even if you know he has K?
No, you can't. If he accidentally shows you a King, still call. You are getting 16:1 to call, and you are 8:1 to win still.
Second hand400/800 limit,capped 3way preflop, bet reraise call flop 3-way, turn, bet raise call, fold.... river, check, bet 540 into 8k pot. After you check there, can you fold to the 540 there? Just curious if I am a complete idiot to pot odds or not. Like I said, I have no clue as to the result of the second hand. You have 20k back in this hand too....
How does someone bet 540 at 400/800 limit??? What is the board? What do you have? What is the temp outside? You probably call with almost any piece of the board though.
No, you can't. If he accidentally shows you a King, still call. You are getting 16:1 to call, and you are 8:1 to win still.How does someone bet 540 at 400/800 limit??? What is the board? What do you have? What is the temp outside? You probably call with almost any piece of the board though.
he went allin on turn. I don't know what you/he had, I just know that you are getting almost 10:1 to win.....you capped preflop and b/c flop.... with 10:1, you really can't fold no matter the cards imo
he went allin on turn. I don't know what you/he had, I just know that you are getting almost 10:1 to win.....you capped preflop and b/c flop.... with 10:1, you really can't fold no matter the cards imo
working on hand history, one sec
I get laid on a semi-annual basis, jealous much?
Very, I'm married
I approve of witty, self deprecating responses.

I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL\I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL

All's I know is the OP's avatar can gobble my knob any day.And, yeah, folding either one at that point is just silly. Although I did see some guy time bank for 30+ seconds when faced with an all-in of 5 chips into a 9K pot the other day. He admitted to almost folding, but I think he was having me on.