Wow Hottest Female Player To Date

All I know is Rose is a stud.. Get it? Because she's good at stud hahahahahahahahahaI felt like DNA telling that joke.

I was playing 1/3 NL at the Flamingo at like 4AM after playing sng's at the RIO around the July 2nd. A dude sitting next to me was serious when he said he thought she was super hot. Apparently he heard her say on the Apprentice that she can cook and give a good BJ. Something that baffled me was that several players hadn't heard about the UB/AP thing.

I was playing 1/3 NL at the Flamingo at like 4AM after playing sng's at the RIO around the July 2nd. A dude sitting next to me was serious when he said he thought she was super hot. Apparently he heard her say on the Apprentice that she can cook and give a good BJ. Something that baffled me was that several players hadn't heard about the UB/AP thing.
Last couple days of August, HU best out of 3, loser sports that avatar for September?

In every poster's FCP career, there comes a defining moment for said poster.Lurbz, this is your moment, bask in it.HOF

All I know is Rose is a stud.. Get it? Because she's good at stud hahahahahahahahahaI felt like DNA telling that joke.
WHOA WHOA, I'M AM SOOOOOOOOO MUCH PUNNIER THAN THAT!And I like Annie Duke
I always knew you were some kind of sick pervert, but this is too far.
She is grabbing my ass in this pictureth_annie.jpgAnd just finished giving me a handy under the table in this one ... my face shows how much i enjoyed it ... still lost in the wonderous thoughtth_3363190689_d377ed5abb.jpg