Kk On 10 High Flop Vs. Passive/loose All-in

Middle position, ~240 BBs, 45th hand of my session. Villain has shown to be pretty loose/passive: a lot of c/c and c/f to my c-bets and tons of limps. I'm solid TAG and I've only shown down with big pairs and AQ so far and seen 20% of the flops. I'd just taken down a monster pot and doubled up on the last hand with a set of Js. So with KK here on a T high board, do I call the all-in? (Sorry for the crappy formatting; for some reason I couldn't get flopturnriver to work.)PokerStars Game #31284101920: Hold'em No Limit ($0.02/$0.05 USD) - 2009/08/05 13:05:18 PT [2009/08/05 16:05:18 ET]Table 'Psyche III' 9-max Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 1: SB ($5.67 in chips) Seat 2: BB ($10 in chips) Seat 3: Villain ($6.73 in chips) Seat 4: UTG+1 ($5.25 in chips) Seat 5: Hero ($11.84 in chips) Seat 6: MP2 ($9.21 in chips) Seat 7: MP3($5.26 in chips) Seat 8: CO ($10.15 in chips) Seat 9: BTN ($7.05 in chips) Seat 1: posts small blind $0.02Seat 2: posts big blind $0.05*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Hero [Kh Kc]Villain: raises $0.15 to $0.201 fold Hero: calls $0.206 folds*** FLOP *** [Ts 8h 2h] Pot = $0.47Villain: bets $0.35 (Surprised?)Hero: raises $0.50 to $0.85Villain: raises $5.68 to $6.53 and is all-inAt this point, I'm thinking AA or a set. I'm pretty sure he's not pushing with a flush draw and I'm confident with that board and the pf raise that it's not two pair. Thoughts? Constructive criticism would be appreciated.

3-bet pre. You don't want to start a calling train which is liable to happen with a smooth call from this position, especially at these limits.Failing that, raise more on that flop bet. A $0.50 raise into a pot of $1.67 doesn't carry much fold equity.

3-bet pre. You don't want to start a calling train which is liable to happen with a smooth call from this position, especially at these limits.
ThisThere is more value in straight value-towning villains at 5nl than trying to get tricky. He could have the AA/set or he could have AT/draw/air. 3betting preflop to .65 is the best play. As played... I don't know yet, I'm gonna think about it...
Three bet preflop to atleast .60. Raise more on flop, you should be close to potting it. Snapcall.
This.Never folding here..you're behind AA and TT and ahead of QQ, JJ, AQhh, AJhh, AThh, etc, etc, etc.EDIT: Also KingJames said about value-towning is important; don't try to get tricky at these limits.

I mean this comment as no offense to anyone who plays micro stakes. But they must ALWAYS remember that they are playing against other people who are only playing 5nl. Meaning, most likely, he is bad. Him shoving by no means constitutes him having AA or a set. He could have a TON of hands you are beating. Call.But also as everyone else has already said. RERAISE PREFLOP.

This.Never folding here..you're behind AA and TT and ahead of QQ, JJ, AQhh, AJhh, AThh, etc, etc, etc.EDIT: Also KingJames said about value-towning is important; don't try to get tricky at these limits.
This is a very tough spot at these limits....crushed by AA, 1010, 88, 22, all very possible holdings at this limit, only hands you crush are QQ, JJ, and in a flip situation with AQ, AJ, A10 hearts...I dont really want to do the math at the moment, but im pretty sure this is close to a chop EV play with that range...meaning its break even, or pretty close to for fold/callI'd personally probably fold here, its a real rough spot
This is a very tough spot at these limits....crushed by AA, 1010, 88, 22, all very possible holdings at this limit, only hands you crush are QQ, JJ, and in a flip situation with AQ, AJ, A10 hearts...I dont really want to do the math at the moment, but im pretty sure this is close to a chop EV play with that range...meaning its break even, or pretty close to for fold/callI'd personally probably fold here, its a real rough spot
You're ruling out overplayed top pairs and complete air. It's 5NL dude. I just got done a session of like 10k hands in it, there is plenty of LOL to be had.
You're ruling out overplayed top pairs and complete air. It's 5NL dude. I just got done a session of like 10k hands in it, there is plenty of LOL to be had.
Yeah, well im going by the OP's description of the player being loose passive....in which case he wouldnt overplay top pair...but otherwise yes, at this level you're completely right about those normally being put into consideration.
Yeah, well im going by the OP's description of the player being loose passive....in which case he wouldnt overplay top pair...but otherwise yes, at this level you're completely right about those normally being put into consideration.
OP is generalizing villain is loose/passive with no stats and after only 45 hands. I haven't seen a post yet here that made me even think twice about getting it all in here. You are ahead of too much of villain's range to fold at these limits.

I don't even understand this hand. I feel like you jsut have a negative outlook on poker. You got dealt KK and someone raised in front of you and you were probably thinking "FUCK!" Such a standard hand. If you have KK and flat pf and no A comes on the flop, get it in. IDC what the flop is just mush it in there or call it in or w/e you gotta do. The money is going in. If you have AA and one villain and he wants to shove a flop get it in, regardless of flop. This will not be a losing strat. KK and AA are just that strong. So strong that even if you didn't know how to play poker if I just told you to always hit the button farthest to the right on your poker table you'd come out ahead.

better luck in post #423 :club:+EV CallRaise-preas noted by poker above, with the line you took your KK is completely masked can't not call unless you have a ton of information supporting otherwise.

I'm with the crowd that says call, because our hand is underrepped. If we were a bit deeper and you RR preflop and were flatted, then the action went as such, I'd lean toward a fold.

omg3betprepls...The pot should realistically be about $1.40 on the flop after 3-betting pre (unless he shoves, where you call) and then you can put in a PSB on the flop, and shove the turn. As played, you definitely need to raise more on the flop, especially since YOU'RE TRAP PREFLOP HAS WORKED. My standard raise to a donk-bet is about the size of the pot... so about $1.60ish here. Call his shove.Hey, at least when you snap-call you can see the cards before showdown. I hated stars for the lack of that feature for sooooooo long.