• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demographics...
I think she's funny.
I know Andrew. He is a good friend of my brother-in-law. He's been to a couple parties at my house. Vote for him.
Why would anyone vote for him because he's a friend of your brother-in-law? This request makes no sense to me.Aaron - Blech. Same ol', same ol'.Katie - Actually really good, I think. I don't know how much of it has to do with the fact that the song itself is awesome. Horrible, horrible dress though.I can never remember the order the next day...Big Mike - What the hell did you do to this song? No no no.Tim - Ugh. Really judges? Really?Crystal - Fantastic. There's something about her that kind of annoys me. I don't know what it is exactly. She seemed a little too chummy with the didgeridoo player, maybe in a fake way? I don't know. She's really good though.Andrew - Oh Andrew, have you learned nothing?Casey - My problem with Casey all season has been that he just seems really generic. Every song he does seems just like the original and there's nothing interesting about him. This, however, was great. But I don't think I've ever heard this song before, so I wonder if that has something to do with it. Siobhan - I like what she was trying to do, but I don't think she pulled it off. She might not be as good as I hoped.Lee - I don't think he sounded all that great, but it was a fun performance. Really good - Katie, Crystal, CaseyEnjoyable - LeeMeh - Siobhan, MikeI would've been ok never having heard this - Aaron, Tim, Andrew
Let's see if I can do this 2 weeks in a row.Bottom 3:1. Tim2. Katie3. AndrewKatie goes bye bye.Tim should hopefully be gone next week, although his perfomance last night was his best by far.
I think Katie's performance will prevent her from being in the bottom 3. By far her best ever. She has wayyyy more talent and potential than Tim and Andrew. I'm starting to get tired of Siobhan so I'm hoping she is in the bottom 3.
Crystal - Fantastic. There's something about her that kind of annoys me. I don't know what it is exactly. She seemed a little too chummy with the didgeridoo player, maybe in a fake way? I don't know. She's really good though.
I agree. I think she talks back to the judges too much when she really should just be listening. It's not really conversation time.

I really hope that Aaron goes home. I thought he was horrible and by far the worst of all of them this week. I just don't think he's any good either and have never liked any of his performances. Tim was at least bearable this week, but overall, he is the worst by a mile.TimAaronKatieAaron goes home.

I agree. I think she talks back to the judges too much when she really should just be listening. It's not really conversation time.
Yeah.She did have the best line when talking about Lee and Andrew: "Now they can go off and have little Danny Gokeys together."
Yeah.She did have the best line when talking about Lee and Andrew: "Now they can go off and have little Danny Gokeys together."
Yeah, great line. I missed the first half but.Cinnabon- I think she has the best voice of all of them and showed it again last night. I don't think alot of people cared for the song and how slow it was though.Crystal- The best by far (so far) and I think she came in with a grudge against the whole process but it's a shortcut to fame and well, lot's of money. I think she'll be an artist that has something to say, whatever it is, and I like that vs all the canned junk out there now.Lee- I think he found himself last week and showed tons more confidence this week. I liked the bagpipes as well. They always say to do something we'll remember, eh? Pretty good and getting better.Casey-I thought he showed alot in blues week and that is really his groove, but last night was the first time he showcased his voice. I had doubts about his actual singing ability as it is usually drowned out in the music. Big performance for him.Tim- What can you say. He does have a good voice, it's just the voice my 80 year old mum likes.The kids- they will both benefit from the tour this summer. Neither is winning this thing. They both have great voices and careers ahead of them though. I agree with Simon though, Katie needs to go country.Andrew- He's had a couple good songs, mostly bad, isn't winning it either but seems like a nice guy. He might be able to play backup and duets with Lee and the love child they have though.
Was 100% sure they'd use the save. Was never a doubt.
Probably because he's too good to leave this soon.Also, the top singers (imo) are, in no order:CaseyMikeLeeCrystalShiobanThey may have realized it's not likely for the other 4 to be at risk before the save can't be used anymore, so this was likely their one chance to use it on someone who deserved being saved.
Probably because he's too good to leave this soon.Also, the top singers (imo) are, in no order:CaseyMikeLeeCrystalShiobanThey may have realized it's not likely for the other 4 to be at risk before the save can't be used anymore, so this was likely their one chance to use it on someone who deserved being saved.
I agree that Lee, Casey, Crystal, and Siobhan are top 4, but I don't think Mike is that close to them. I think the judges should have let Mike go, but yeah it was obvious that they were going to use the save.

I actually thought Tim deserved to stay. The save was deserved. I don't get how Katie is still here. Tim usually sucks but at least I understand where the votes are coming from (vote for the worst/young girls).

I still think Andrew's got a lot of potential but needs to have one hell of a week next week to stay in. He needs to do something to show his talent and just kick it up a notch. I really hope he stays. I hope Katie & Tim have bad weeks and go home lol.

I think Katie's performance will prevent her from being in the bottom 3. By far her best ever. She has wayyyy more talent and potential than Tim and Andrew. I'm starting to get tired of Siobhan so I'm hoping she is in the bottom 3.
You are dead to me.And as for Big Mike being the lowest vote getter...lol @ the voting public: they wouldn't know a good singer if it robbed them at gunpiont in an underground parking lot. (I'm not sure what that means...except that the voters are retarded)
And as for Big Mike being the lowest vote getter...lol @ the voting public: they wouldn't know a good singer if it robbed them at gunpiont in an underground parking lot. (I'm not sure what that means...except that the voters are retarded)
Not everyone likes the heaping platters of cheese that he's serving up. I thought his sing for your life performance was his best to date.Ryan: "The producers have told me there is a shocking result."Everyone: "So Tim is safe."
Not everyone likes the heaping platters of cheese that he's serving up. I thought his sing for your life performance was his best to date.Ryan: "The producers have told me there is a shocking result."Everyone: "So Tim is safe."
True, but I'll eat cheese. I refuse to eat the shit that Tim is serving up.

I'm pretty surprised that anyone likes Siobhan.

I'm not the biggest Siobhan fan but she's definitely a unique person to have on the show. She's very unpredictable and well sometimes she's going to be amazing and other times she comes up short. I really liked her this week, almost put me to sleep but a nice gentle voice that we haven't heard much of.

That's obviously because you've never had wild crazy oh my god dirty sweaty messy sex.
dammit.
I'm not the biggest Siobhan fan but she's definitely a unique person to have on the show. She's very unpredictable and well sometimes she's going to be amazing and other times she comes up short. I really liked her this week, almost put me to sleep but a nice gentle voice that we haven't heard much of.
That's the thing, even this week, when she sings it's like she is using this fake voice that any of us would do if we were joking around. (I'm singing really low and obnoxiously right now) It's like she's a caricature of herself when she sings. And weird. I should record what I'm saying and post it, because typing this out and having it make sense isn't working.
That's the thing, even this week, when she sings it's like she is using this fake voice that any of us would do if we were joking around. (I'm singing really low and obnoxiously right now) It's like she's a caricature of herself when she sings. And weird. I should record what I'm saying and post it, because typing this out and having it make sense isn't working.
I think it's her lips.

All lust for Siobhan aside, I think she's got a potentially excellent voice and control over it, but she just doesn't seem to really "know" herself and what her strengths are, vocally speaking. Lots of undisciplined talent...