3XjxRIS7LG1qIvTc8OKf.jpg
Ugh. That's just gross. And my taste in women is not very discriminate.Tonight:Lee > AllAndrew's performance sucks the first time you hear it, but after the show ends go back and listen to it and you'll appreciate it a ton more.Crystal was fine. She's always fine. Losing a lot of her charm in my eyes, however.Siobhan seems to be getting worse and less tolerable every week.Aaron and Katie need to just get the boot. I hate listening to them, I hate seeing their faces. Does Casey know how to not phone in a performance? Like he's got such a solid voice, but all his performances just seem phoned in.Big Mike... Cartman's version was better.Tim. Oh Tim. I wonder if Adam stuck it in his pooper like as soon as the cameras went off. I sensed a connection. I'd rather have one more week of Tim than any more Aaron or Kelly, tho.
  • Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to rewatch tomorrow because I was drinking heavily when I watched it last night but I thought Lee, Aaron, Tim, and Crystal were all really good. Sheban (can't spell it) had a great outfit but weird hair tonight. Still want to marry her tho.

I never would have believed that Tim could sing and give me chills but last night he did. I thought his performance was the best of the night.Casey reverted back to his lack luster self... he needs to learn to stop smiling so much. Sings well but boring and predictable.Crystal... great as always but she is not standing out way above the others anymore. Tim is most improved (probably most improved on any season so far) but Crystal is probably least improved. The others are catching up to her...like Lee. He gets stronger every week and reminds me more and more of Eddie Money (in a good way.) He is becoming a performer.Oh Siobhan... you have to embrace your confusion. I think she is great but probably getting so much coaching from everyone that now she is just all over the place. Big Mike was very solid last night but I am still not WOWed by him. I think it was his best performance so far.Aaron, Andrew and Katie just need to go home. I am bored with all three.

Big Mike will get the "just got saved" bump.Tim is getting better. That is something.Siobhan is ugly. And, worse, she does not sing well anymore either.Katie's performance was borderline creepy.

LOL i just rewatched on Youtube to see if Ryan was really dancing during Tim - not only that but he introduced him as TURBAN
Yeah, I noticed both of those. Ryan seemed particularly loopy last night. Crystal - Good, but I'm kind of losing interest. Could we hear the guitar?Andrew - Not good and I've lost interest. Tim - Much better; still not interested.Siobhan - She was good at one point, right? What happened? I still like her though.Aaron - "Crap, I wish I hadn't said last week that I would do an uptempo song next."Mike - I feel like he sucked the life out of this song. I also feel like he should've absolutely nailed this song. You know, because he's black. And it's about the ghetto. What?Katie - I like the idea of extending the middle finger to the judges. She might even not get cut this week.Lee - I liked it. Casey - Good ol' generic Casey.I thought Adam Lambert did a good job with the mentoring as far as offering advice. I don't think any of them actually listened to him though. I particularly enjoyed him telling Andrew he bored him.

Moving along...Crystal - Quality as always, but seems to have hit a plateauAndrew - A one-trick ponyTim - WHAT?!?! Fairly decent, although I'm not as swayed as the judges wereSiobhan - Not ugly. Not sure what's happened the past few weeks, but she seems to be stuck in reverse stylistically. I wanted so much to love her spin on Suspicious Minds, but I was underwhelmedAaron - Just **** off. Two huge steps back tonightMike - Not sure what you guys heard, but I thought it was pretty darn good. Measured, meaningful, didn't rely on any theatrics to lift the songKatie - Meh...Lambert gave her good advice which she promptly misinterpreted and, once again, just looked like a pouty 14 year old playing around in hooker mom's clothesLee - Terrific vocal turn and some good guitar playing. Top 3 of the night (as were Crystal and Casey)Casey - More good stuff. Maybe a little "phoned in", but w/e he's a strong contenderGeneral comment - I really don't get how some of the judges are arbitrarily telling people to do this or do that or squeeze a little more out whe a performance was quite satisfactory. They say one thing one week and a different things the next about the same person. Just sounds like rote time-filler bs to me (I'm looking at everyone except Simon)Bottom 3: Andrew, Katie, AaronAndrew and Aaron go home

My wife hates this show now, i got her to watch some of it last night. When Sibohan came out she just got angry and asked why the 80's and ugly threw up all over that girl. Then she started to sing and tried to wrestle the remote away to turn her off because she was ruining a song she liked.

I liked Mike last night. Tone was good, pitch was on, and he sang with emotion.The only thing that's weird about him is when he plays the guitar, it doesn't even look like he's playing. I mean, his left hand is laying almost flat on the fretboard in a weird non-chord type way, while his right hand will strum the strings every once in a while.

I liked Mike last night. Tone was good, pitch was on, and he sang with emotion.The only thing that's weird about him is when he plays the guitar, it doesn't even look like he's playing. I mean, his left hand is laying almost flat on the fretboard in a weird non-chord type way, while his right hand will strum the strings every once in a while.
He can just flex part of his finger to play the proper chord.
I'm not able to say that I wouldn't hit it. I'm not proud of this fact.
I don't see anything wrong with the picture.I also don't think Siobhan is ugly. I can understand odd/different/unusual or something like that, but I don't see "ugly."
I don't see anything wrong with the picture.I also don't think Siobhan is ugly. I can understand odd/different/unusual or something like that, but I don't see "ugly."
the only thing that bugs me is her teeth/mouth
the only thing that bugs me is her teeth/mouth
She's like Anna Paquin, but instead of the gap, she's got whatever it is she has. But she definitely reminds me of her.
She's like Anna Paquin, but instead of the gap, she's got whatever it is she has. But she definitely reminds me of her.
Ewww, Anna Paquin. Now she's like a poor man's Natalie Portman.

So who do we think is getting kicked off tonight?I would have to say Andrew for sure. And I think it is between Mike, Katie, and Aaron for the other person. Tough to say at this point.

finally, katie is gone. Tim is basically made of teflon.
Tim played the expectations game. He got them really low so when he wasn't quite as sucky he seemed better by comparison."What's this? Tim isn't a gigantic bag of suck? Wow! He deserves to stay!"
Adam Lambert was awesome.
I wasn't blown away by his performance, but it's obvious he is light years ahead of the current crop in terms of stage presence and star power.That initial smoke/laser effect was pretty trippy.