I don't know if this has been posted yet, but supposedly some of the final 24 have already been leaked:

Aaron Kelly, Alex Lambert, Andrew Garcia, Ashley Rodriguez, Casey James, Chris Golightly, Crystal Bowersox, Haeley Vaughn, Janell Wheeler, Jermine Sellers, John Park, Jose ‘Joe’ Munoz, Katie Stevens and Katelyn Epperly.

http://www.aintnogossip.com/reality/americ...lists-revealed/http://www.xomba.com/american_idol_2010_fi...ed_results_showhttp://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/american-idol...al-24-revealed/

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked Ellen, I thought she did a fine job. She stayed within her knowledge of entertainment and didn't try to be some expert singer judge. She can definitely judge people on stage presence, that she has more experience with than probably the rest of the judges combined.
Yeah, I thought she did a very good job as well.
If this is true, I'm gonna be super pissed. How is that his fault!?!? I love that dude.
They have to sign a confidentiality agreement but told his dad who blabbed to the media. It's not certain he's gone though.
I liked Ellen, I thought she did a fine job. She stayed within her knowledge of entertainment and didn't try to be some expert singer judge. She can definitely judge people on stage presence, that she has more experience with than probably the rest of the judges combined.
I've always like Ellen and love she's there vs Paula.
It has been rumored that the big black guy who's wife was in labor made the live show, but got kicked off because his dad ran his mouth to the media.
I was also super surprised at how great the shirtless dude was with the blues guitar... I'm sad that they showed that he gets booted tomorrow. (or at least he was very sad for some reason)
PLEASE no more rumours, spoilers, leaks or preview information without using spoiler tags. I really don't like to know what's going to happen in advance.Glad the hick girl is gone, same with the girl with the little brother - I called them both out in the first round. Same with Barney girl. Down-brothers girl was good enough to stay though. Glasses/tattoo/guitar guy was the clear best, if he doesn't make it to the live show I'll be surprised. Little brunette girl they showed first was decent but she is getting on my nerves already.Rock mom should have been ousted, she just yells songs, it's all her throat/head voice, nothing from the gut where it should be.
PLEASE no more rumours, spoilers, leaks or preview information without using spoiler tags. I really don't like to know what's going to happen in advance.Glad the hick girl is gone, same with the girl with the little brother - I called them both out in the first round. Same with Barney girl. Down-brothers girl was good enough to stay though. Glasses/tattoo/guitar guy was the clear best, if he doesn't make it to the live show I'll be surprised. Little brunette girl they showed first was decent but she is getting on my nerves already.Rock mom should have been ousted, she just yells songs, it's all her throat/head voice, nothing from the gut where it should be.
Sorry, I saw the info on the front page of Yahoo and on several celebrity news shows.
I'm not sorry, it was AT THE END OF THE SHOW. If you saw the show, you saw my 'spoiler'.Also: I'm sorry.
I'm not sorry, it was AT THE END OF THE SHOW. If you saw the show, you saw my 'spoiler'.
No, I DIDN'T see it. I always turn off the show BEFORE the stupid preview spoilers, precisely because I don't like to know what is going to happen. So don't make fucking crass assumptions like "if you saw the show, you saw my 'spoiler'". Maybe you should think about whether Jesus would be such a snarky asshole in this situation, because I really doubt it.
No, I DIDN'T see it. I always turn off the show BEFORE the stupid preview spoilers, precisely because I don't like to know what is going to happen. So don't make fucking crass assumptions like "if you saw the show, you saw my 'spoiler'". Maybe you should think about whether Jesus would be such a snarky asshole in this situation, because I really doubt it.
This seems a lot angrier than I intended now that I read it a few hours later. I wrote the above post when I had just woken up, so yeah, didn't mean to sound so cranky.
I'm not sure 'crass' is the correct word in that situation, and I don't think Jesus cares about spoilers. He already knows what's going to happen. Also, I didn't take this in a harsh way, you just didn't see the end of the show on purpose. I understand now... no need to apologize.
I think you've got Jesus in the wrong role in this hypothetical situation.
I definitely did, but it would have made me look bad if I mentioned that Jesus wouldn't have been insensitive to other people and definitely would have already known not to post something that might be a spoiler. So I avoided that correlation.Jesus has a major advantage over me however, in that, he already knew that LG hadn't watched the entire episode and would be pissed to hear talk about that segment. I can't really compete with that. (in this 'hypothetical')
God I hate group day. It's sooooo annoying to just see a bunch of drama and 80% crappy auditions. By far the worst part of the show.
Disagree completely. By observing these people interacting with each other, I can decide who to root for more easily. Plus, you get two or three really good group numbers each season (which is fun) and at least two or three trainwrecks which is also entertaining.
Disagree completely. By observing these people interacting with each other, I can decide who to root for more easily. Plus, you get two or three really good group numbers each season (which is fun) and at least two or three trainwrecks which is also entertaining.
I just think it's an unnecessary thing from the viewers perspective. I can understand that for the show it's uber important, seeing as their group performances are a big part of the show and obviously if they can't work together, well they shouldn't go further.For me though, I just like seeing the talent and that show is all about the drama.

I just thought it was stupid to sing that Gwen Stefanie song. That was probably the worst song choice ever. I mean, sing a song that is easy to learn and showcases your voice, don't try and impress the judges by making choices of difficult songs, especially for a group.

I hate group week, I think it's the worst week of them as well. It's just annoying to me and I could see how frustrating it would be. When American Idol wants you to do a group thing with the top 12 it's professionally coreographed so you shouldn't be expected to be an ace at this group thing with 12 hrs to prepare something with a bunch of amateur singers who are waitresses & receptionists. When others suck you automatically look bad.

I hate group week, I think it's the worst week of them as well. It's just annoying to me and I could see how frustrating it would be. When American Idol wants you to do a group thing with the top 12 it's professionally coreographed so you shouldn't be expected to be an ace at this group thing with 12 hrs to prepare something with a bunch of amateur singers who are waitresses & receptionists. When others suck you automatically look bad.
even when your group sucks, if you go out and sing your part ok they still let you through. We saw this with the rocker chicks group. They said 71 made it out of ninety something, so it wasn't like they sent home a ton of people.If you go out there and completely forget the words because of a conflict you just need to go home. 12 hours to remember a couple verses and background vocals is enough time. The choreagraphy stuff should be done last after everything is memorized.
If you go out there and completely forget the words because of a conflict you just need to go home. 12 hours to remember a couple verses and background vocals is enough time. The choreagraphy stuff should be done last after everything is memorized.
I totally agree. You see these guys go and try and work on nothing but steps and stuff. That means soooo little. Look at the group with teh long haired blues guy. They stood there and sang great. I was totally impressed.

Really, it's not that difficult. Sing a few lines and hum a little harmony and you can get through. How in the hell do you practice 12 hours for a couple lines and forget them? You really don't deserve to move on in that case. The groups that try to get real fancy and pick crazy songs mess it up.

The only person that I was disappointed to see go was Ben Honeycutt. He was cut with the girl that was arguing with Simon about her groups 'struggles' and what they had come through. I thought he was really good. (Although he may have forgotten his lines, which led to his cut. I couldn't tell.)