...because clearly they have already found ALL of the talent available in this country. You do realize that someone who was 8 years old when the show debuted is eligible to compete for the first time this year
I know what you mean, but then I should be wowed by a bunch of 16 year olds based on this logic, which I have not. Anyone who's had the dream who is 20+ has probably already done the audition. I'm not going to say that it's going to suck this year, but I think the show peaked a long time ago and is just going to be meh from now on. They've already increased the age limit because of this, there's not much left for them to do. Hopefully I'm wrong because I do enjoy it.It's one show, I'm basing my opinion so far on that :club:
  • Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you mean, but then I should be wowed by a bunch of 16 year olds based on this logic, which I have not. Anyone who's had the dream who is 20+ has probably already done the audition. I'm not going to say that it's going to suck this year, but I think the show peaked a long time ago and is just going to be meh from now on. They've already increased the age limit because of this, there's not much left for them to do. Hopefully I'm wrong because I do enjoy it.It's one show, I'm basing my opinion so far on that :club:
There were like 20 people who made it to Hollywood that were not shown.They have about 200,000 more people to audition don't get your hopes up yet.
Anyone who's had the dream who is 20+ has probably already done the audition.
Adam Lambert I'm confident there are plenty of people who are really good who haven't auditioned before this year.
I'm rooting hard for Skiiboski and the country girl who jumps off of bridges into rivers.
So this. Skiiboski is going to be hours of entertainment, and he's easy to listen to.The country girl I love, but also feel bad for - you know half of Hollywood is gonna run a train on that poor girl before shipping her back home.

Pants on the ground, pants on the ground. With the gold in your mouth, hat turned sideways......I thought the police guy was really good. So far, he's the only person that I think will be on the show. Also the guy who's mom has spina bifida was pretty good.And Skiibowski was awesome. He's like a dollar store.

Pants on the ground, pants on the ground. With the gold in your mouth, hat turned sideways......I thought the police guy was really good. So far, he's the only person that I think will be on the show. Also the guy who's mom has spina bifida was pretty good.And Skiibowski was awesome. He's like a dollar store.
Speakin of dollar store, that dress the girl got for $4.50 was pretty nice. She cracked me up so hard, but I'm rooting for her. She won't make it, but it'd be cool.
Speakin of dollar store, that dress the girl got for $4.50 was pretty nice. She cracked me up so hard, but I'm rooting for her. She won't make it, but it'd be cool.
Yeah, she was hilarious."I'M GOING ON AN AEROPLANE!!!!1!!1!11!"
I'm rooting hard for Skiiboski and the country girl who jumps off of bridges into rivers.
Skiiboski is illiterate.Also, I really liked Victoria Beckham. I've always had a totally different impression of her, and was pleasantly surprised.
Yeah, she was hilarious."I'M GOING ON AN AEROPLANE!!!!1!!1!11!"
My jaw dropped on that one. Just incredible.I thought Idol actually did an even better job than usual with the premiere shows. The "recreations" of that hick's near death experiences was just fantastic.

I was laughing pretty hard when he had him falling down the elevator shaft as well.

I wasn't that big a fan of Posh Spice because she was agreeing with Kara on everything.I liked Mary J better.Also why the **** did Simon cut pants on the ground guy off? Is he crazy?

Also why the **** did Simon cut pants on the ground guy off? Is he crazy?
Because he HATES the audition process. It's seems a pretty clear reason why he is quitting. He HATES being there. He's always getting up and leaving and cutting people off. It just doesn't interest him anymore.
Because he HATES the audition process. It's seems a pretty clear reason why he is quitting. He HATES being there. He's always getting up and leaving and cutting people off. It just doesn't interest him anymore.
I think I could stomach it if I was getting paid what he was per season lol.
The country girl I love, but also feel bad for - you know half of Hollywood is gonna run a train on that poor girl before shipping her back home.
I think I'm gonna have to make a trip down to Cali, can I stay on your couch?
Katie Stevens is your 2010 American Idol.
Ugh, all that soppy shit about her grandma made me hate her before I even heard her sing.My favourite so far was one of the girls they showed getting through without showing the whole audition. She did a kind of skat thing and then some vocal jazz, it was really great and she was confident with it. She's a bit chubby but has nice hair and a good outfit so I think she's got potential.Well, my favourite was pants on the ground, but we'll have to wait for the American X Factor so they can let him into the oldies group.
i'll take broken wrist guyno one else quite like him so far
I thought the guy in the wool beanie who was riffing with the other guys with acoustic guitars was good, told my wife at the time that I thought he would go far. I don't recall his name though.
I thought the guy in the wool beanie who was riffing with the other guys with acoustic guitars was good, told my wife at the time that I thought he would go far. I don't recall his name though.
There was really no wow factor in his voice though. He was pretty good, but sounds like Joe Average band singer. I thought the other guy he was singing with him who auditioned right after him was better tbh.I really liked the broken wrist guy. Him and the Atlanta police officer have been the 2 best so far imo.

I'm not excited about anybody they've shown so far.I am glad that they've seem to cut down on the super retards though.And yes, pants on the floor was pretty great.Edit: "ground"